jep007

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

share2-P7SVO8FK9

after coolbuster's 20 steps.. :smiley: :smiley:

i had my hopes up, :cry: :cry:the tweak isn't just for me...

this just shows how insatiable man is..lol :grin: :grin:

if you have other tweaks on how to speed up SmartBro, please do post in this forum.. :laugh:

Thanks though to everyone who contributed to this site.. :grin: :grin:

and to you coolbuster, hands down, you're the best.. keep up the good work!! :grin: :grin: :haha: :haha:

EDIT : please do not post links to  that site, they have been banned for spamming this site. Thanks

what the heck?!! inconsistent results!! plus i noticed something funny, before i applied coolbuster's 20 steps, the speed tests load normally, like, it doesn't lag. However, after applying the 20 steps, the % done would jump from 0 to 8% then to 75%.. don't really know what's happening... so happy though bout my new speed.. :haha: :haha:

Hello to all and thanks for stumbling upon this post of mine.. :wink2: :wink2:

Before applying the 20 steps posted by coolbuster, I had a consistent download of about 40kbps on [utorrent]. However, after applying those steps, my download speed fluctuates every so often though it doesn't dip to very low levels :grin2: :grin2:

Also, i noticed that my upload speed jumped 25% from it original level...

One more thing, testing my internet speed from [speedtest.net] produced erroneous results, like really impossible download results if you are on SmartBro..[i.e., 1600+kbps]... and yeah, I almost forgot, testing time isn't normal. By normal, I mean, % done would be incremented by one. However in my case, % done would jump, like from 1% to 8%[after waiting for a while], then the dl speed displayed would keep on decreasing until another jump in the % done. In the end, erroneous results are displayed..

:smiley: :smiley:Can anyone give me an insight and things I should do on this? :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks so much!

:smitten:tesmy.net :smitten:

• 2 months later...