Leopard Countdown

mudmanc4

I like it because of it's size! I'm not one of those people who likes to carry the largest screen size there is! defeats the purpose! Now  they only make a 13" macbook.

Thats why I love my macbook. The size is perfect for me. I hate caring around a big huge notebook. Plus it looks really good  :evil6:

Well im getting a new macbook pro, and it should be here next Tuesday.  I wonder if it will have Leopard on it?  They were ordered earlier in the week.

PS, I didn't know that they were made and assembled in China.  That's kind of upsetting.

FWIW, its this model, but ordered directly from Apple at a nice discount.....

<a href="http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7254324&Redir=1&description=Apple-15.4"%20MacBook%20Pro%20-%20Intel%20Core%202%20Duo%202.2GHz,%202GB%20Memory,%20120GB%20Hard%20Drive%20Notebook-MacBook%20Pro">This One</a>

Well im getting a new macbook pro, and it should be here next Tuesday.  I wonder if it will have Leopard on it?  They were ordered earlier in the week.

PS, I didn't know that they were made and assembled in China.  That's kind of upsetting.

That should have leopard. It might be worth a call to see if it does, but I think apple was holding off on shipping new computers till after today so they come with leopard. But if not its just $10 for leopard if you purchased a computer from october 1st and on that did not come with leopard.

I just got back from the local tity bar, ........uhh, I mean the mac cafe', I came home w/ a new macbook pro, 15"  :smitten:

I have Leopard installing as we speak, I'm not even messin around w/ Tiger. They gave me a coupon to send in w/ my receipt that  will be good for a copy of Leopard. They said 9.99 for shipping.

Damn, this thing is the nicest machine I've ever had, and I haven't even got to play yet. lol

I just got back from the local tity bar, ........uhh, I mean the mac cafe', I came home w/ a new macbook pro, 15"  :smitten:

I have Leopard installing as we speak, I'm not even messin around w/ Tiger. They gave me a coupon to send in w/ my receipt that  will be good for a copy of Leopard. They said 9.99 for shipping.

Damn, this thing is the nicest machine I've ever had, and I haven't even got to play yet. lol

:haha: :haha: i'm sure your wife loved that lol.....

Turn the keyboard LED's on and you will love it forever.  :evil6:

:haha: :haha: i'm sure your wife loved that lol.....

Turn the keyboard LED's on and you will love it forever.  :evil6:

Yea, she did, nothin like showin her a 2600.00 receipt , and she says ?? for what??    :haha: :haha:

And I look at her as say, honey, I wont need another one for 5 years  :lol:  But I did see those iMacs, ..............she cut me off right there, w/ a you wanna be cut off?  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Stopped into the local Apple store last night and checked OS X out. Very nice! Was tempted to get an iMac, but with the wife and kids next door, thought better of it. Wife said she wanted an iPhone, so I got her a brochure  :evil6: .Over all, being a Windows user, I'm pretty impressed and looks like I'm gonna have figure out how to sneak a Mac into my network. Did get one of the freebie black OS X T-shirts, though  :grin2:

I got one of those shirts too, very nice. Ive got a friend giving me his leopard employee shirt. I also got one of the normal employee black with the little while apple shirts for my wife for christmas. Everytime we go to a apple store she always asks how to get one. That will finally stop  :haha: :haha: