Help with Digitel DSL

fda327

Help here is my speeds and I have the gamer plan which is next to highest but I have the slowest connection.

Your connection is: 109 Kbps or 0.1 Mbps

You downloaded at: 13 kB/s

You are running: 2 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 78.77 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:fda327 CompID:1139130856375

Test Time:: 2007/11/02 - 6:23pm

Test Browser and OS info: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9

Test ID: 0N9TIDLAB (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: May need help : running at only 23.64 % of your hosts average (84.173)

This was tested from a 97 kB file and took 7.239 seconds to complete

Help here is my speeds and I have the gamer plan which is next to highest but I have the slowest connection.

i was also a digitel dsl subscriber before i changed my isp to smartbro, is this newly installed? kindly report it to thier hotline and NOT at the digitel centers they suck in service.. may we know what applications are running on your PC?

:welcome: to tmn! glad to have you on board!

I am running vista. I have had it a week. Last Friday my internet went off for about an hour. When it came back on it was very slow. Though about smart bro and have even thought about pldt. So right now I don't know. But I am going to try to get this running like it should. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

sir i am planning also to switch to digitel.. i saw this from other forum sites:

Nakabit na din yung Digitl DSL dto sa bahay.I subscribe for 1Mbps.Last thursday pa ito nakabit.initially when I tested the bandwidth,between 100-115Kbps lang nakukuha ko.

Then tumawag yung sales rep na nag asikaso ng application ko,I told her about the problem.Then sabi nya report daw nya sa NOC nila.Di ako na satisfied tumawag pa ako sa tech support nila para ireklamo din.By Friday,nadisconnect yung DSL ko.May tmawag.Sabi nya inaayos na daw yung connection bandwidth ko.Then mga afternoon tumawag sya ulet.Tinatanung kung ok na connection.Test ko bandwidth.Naglalaro between 400-500Kbps.

Tawag ulet ako sa sales rep.Sabi nya di pa daw close ang SO dahil nga may reklamo pa ako.Ngayon,I test my bandwidth,nasa 900Kbps na.

So far ok naman.Satisfied ako.Hintay ko lang developments ng reklamo ko.hehehe!

im from cainta also, i hope im not making a mistake..

@fda327 where is your location?

reply's will be appreciated. thanks..,,

Guest ExtremeFusion

@shooter14 and fda327

Digitel?! I didn't know that they have a DSL offer.

How much does it cost?

And does it come with a landline?!

How about monthly bills?

Sorry, if there are lots of question.

I think digitel has monopolized the landline business here in Sta. Maria, Bulacan (the same town where I live).

Apparently my friend have that kind of connection amd she said she had a 512 kbps line and when i test it it only got a 120kbps running in line...what a screw up dsl connection ....i think they are fooling their subscriber so i think twice if i had to switch to digitel im using smartbroken right know :police: