British Troops...Cool under fire

resopalrabotnick

These British troops along with the BBC crew are amazingly calm under fire. The reporter manages to stay objective while being shot at.

The segment about their casualties is also food for thought.

Sadly i believe if this were a US mainstream media crew it would turn into one of those sensationalists reports that has only one goal: ratings.

see video here

edit: title and url

Thanks Reso for that link ,

and I agree Fiberoptic ,

but the sad fact is they are not being apreciated back in the UK ,

the view is that we should not be involved , we are a small nation and can't afford the loss of life, or the base line,  the money to support this ,

we have been on the sharp end of 2 world wars , and both cost us dearly , now fallen from a super power to about 20 th in the world ratings,

yeah, Brit troops are famous for being able to take the punishment , but they are unfortunatly getting little suport back home .

my view, we should have kept out of all this , but once started we have got to see it through ,

my view, we should have kept out of all this , but once started we have got to see it through ,

Pretty much the american view also. And I doubt to this day they really knew what was up when they went in. Sudam was being a butthead. It may have actually been there (now gone) or just he liked being an ass.

As usual, my silly opinion.  :azn: