Help SMARTBRO users...

miloboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest enzobaby

sir coolbuster,i have done ur 20 steps,ur cablenut settings and the tcpip patch from lvlord. my speed now is 380+kbps how can i make it faster up to 512kbps. my jitter and power level are as high as those who have 512 speeds. is cablenut settings enough or are there any other settings sir for it?

Guest enzobaby

sir coolbuster,i noticed that my speed only reaches 100 to 200kbps at this times...4pm to 7pm...what can u suggest sir about this prob? although when im speedtesting at 8am to 12noon my speed is stable at a 300+kbps mark...

Guest enzobaby

i was thinking of changing the color code sir coolbuster but my index ryt now has the highest jitter and power level,thats why im expecting too much from it. again thanks sir cool  :cool:

@ miloboy

thank you for taking time to post those images.

some say they are effective but i've been avoiding the use of norton products. they are so heavy on memory usage and the shareware factor is a minus.

using quickfix especially quickfix 2 is a no no. it does'nt live up to its name, in other words it does not fix anything.

i hope you are not running bearshare in startup and when having a speed test coz it will greatly affect your speed.

and nod32 may affect internet speed. try avast, comodo firewall pro, and comodo boclean. this combi works great for me.

Guest enzobaby

thats the ccs im using sir cool for almost a week now. sir i just wanna ask,if ever i'll try adjusting the cablenut settings,what values should i change? do i have to change all of it?  :undecided:

@ miloboy

thank you for taking time to post those images.

some say they are effective but i've been avoiding the use of norton products. they are so heavy on memory usage and the shareware factor is a minus.

using quickfix especially quickfix 2 is a no no. it does'nt live up to its name, in other words it does not fix anything.

i hope you are not running bearshare in startup and when having a speed test coz it will greatly affect your speed.

and nod32 may affect internet speed. try avast, comodo firewall pro, and comodo boclean. this combi works great for me.

where can i download that?

where can i download that?

If you like to see the real speed of your internet you can do it by simply, opening a website that will stream a video, and then download net stat live http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/nsl.htm, this will let you determine your real download rate.

take a look at this picture as my example: