Help SMARTBRO users...

miloboy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

share2-SFYCIR34K

wow!! after few minutes i check it again.. whaw!!

i want this connection forever..

You can only get that speed result when the smartbro network is not congested like during in  the morning. And that is not due to software tweaks that made your speed a little bit higher than 384  it's because smartbro ugraded its basestation capacity to 512 Kbps. You can view your account at the smartbro portal, they upgrade the plan from SMBRO (384Kbps) to WR512 (512kbs).

Have a speed test at 7pm to 9pm, you will noticed that it will drop below 200 kbps and fluctuating.

i'm from a province in davao. any problem with that?  :buck2:

anyways, i am sorry to post this. i am not going to answer any more questions that are off track or derailing the topic coz i might be dragged down again.  :sad:

tommy & cocknuck, thanks for dropping by sirs.  :wink:

:haha: :haha: :haha: When did you get dragged down? I cant remember a mod repremanding you for posting off topic. If you mean a user who cares? We dont do that here. Should you stay on topic? Sure, but if you get off your not gonna get jumped. If anyone but a mod is speaking about the way you post let me know, it doesnt work that way here.  :wink::grin2:

not the mods but a fellow member. with the advices of some mods esp momma t, its already a closed book.

Momma T is very helpful. I wish I was around more, I miss it here.  :cry: Well if any other member wants to tell you how to post just shoot me a pm. It wont happen long.  :grin2: We like happiness and peace here. Except for Dlewis... that guys a douche bag......

help plese..i can access my canopy GUI but all settings on UL and DL is set o 500 according to tis http://www.testmy.net/t-20597.0

Quality of Service (QoS) Tab, the plink and Downlink values should set both 500, can i make more that 500? does it make any changes on the speed? or it will ruin the canopy?? pleae advise thanks

your aggregate is 1000 kbps. so if you are setting one throughput at 500, the other thoughput will retain the value of 500 even if you increase it to a higher value.

try to change the value for DL = 800 and UL = 200, the total of which is 1000 right? so its gonna work. save and initiate canopy reboot.

your aggregate is 1000 Kbps. so if you are setting one throughput at 500, the other thoughput will retain the value of 500 even if you increase it to a higher value.

try to change the value for DL = 800 and UL = 200, the total of which is 1000 right? so its gonna work. save and initiate canopy reboot.

I guess it won't work and get the same result. Since you are just changing the "size of the transmission channel" for download and upload.

Hi "tweak masters"! I'm new here... This is my first post though I have tried your tweaks (cablenut + canopy) few days ago. Below is my score at 6am today. My upload rate is higher than my download rate, is there a tweak that can make my download rate higher than my upload rate like what I'm typically seeing to other scores here. Thanks in advance!  :smiley:

share2-YXCPKTA9W

oops sorry, dunno why it only shows my download speed...anyways, here is the copied text, my upload rate is 990Kbps.

::::::::::.. testmy.net test results ..::::::::::

Download Connection is:: 737 Kbps about 0.74 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)

Download Speed is:: 90 kB/s

Upload Connection is:: 990 Kbps about 1 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Upload Speed is:: 121 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/11/24 - 2:45pm

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-YXCPKTA9W

U-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-D078ULKY1

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9

Guest aneljr009

I'm a Newbie.. I don't know what program should i installed in my PC.

What is the best to use

AVG Anti-Virus or AVAST?

is there any effect in my connection speed If I install the Firewall, Malware and Avast program/software all together.

AVAST is better than AVG...try to download the premium edition through rapidshare. For firewall, I recommend COMODO Firewall