Help SMARTBRO users...

miloboy

Content filtering could slow down browsing speed. An internet connection may slow down due to stricter filtering policies of an anti-virus system.

Every anti virus program has the ability to monitor and filter content from the internet and other applications in real time. Content filtering is accomplished using a virus database that is compared to those emanating from the content of your internet browser and other applications.

When accessing, receiving, or sending data, the data is analyzed against a virus database, and if a match occurs the file or application can be filtered, blocked, closed, quarantined or deleted, or a combination of these actions.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.  :wink:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Content filtering could slow down browsing speed. An internet connection may slow down due to stricter filtering policies of an anti-virus system.

Every anti virus program has the ability to monitor and filter content from the internet and other applications in real time. Content filtering is accomplished using a virus database that is compared to those emanating from the content of your internet browser and other applications.

When accessing, receiving, or sending data, the data is analyzed against a virus database, and if a match occurs the file or application can be filtered, blocked, closed, quarantined or deleted, or a combination of these actions.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.  :wink:

google rock!

for average internet users such all of us in here (i assume) Windows Defender / Lavasoft adaware / Avast Antivirus / Windows Firewall  are already tough enough for pc security. Unless you are Pentagon.  :evil6:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

true!!!! sometimes even common sense is enough minus all those security blahblahblah!!!!

to tell you honestly i consider myself not an average internet user. i chat; i play online games; download movies, music, games & softwares; i play local and online games; i help others at tmn; i make my own blog; as part of my job read a lot at wiki and other knowledge sites to augment my know-how in formulating policies and measures that will be beneficial to the people in my province ; tweak connections; install or troubleshoot pcs; solve connectivity issues; do image and music editing; upgrade cellphone firmware via internet or pc; review & experiment softwares & games; surf yahoo, friendster, microsoft, snapfiles, blogs, mtv, rick.com, youtube, etcetera. and internet security plays an important role in my internet life.  :wink:

as part of my job read a lot at wiki and other knowledge sites to augment my know-how in formulating policies and measures that will be beneficial to the people in my province ;
coolbuster

just curious... what province are you from? Silicon Valley?!?!  :haha: :haha: :haha: oooopppsss  [nerdly] [nerdly] [nerdly] joke!!!  :evil6:

Guest ExtremeFusion

share2-8XRN51VYG

****!! my speed as of 7pm..

can u make it faster? the smart Costumer serveice said that there is a problem in our base station..

It is what they always say!  :tickedoff:

Guest ExtremeFusion

to tell you honestly i consider myself not an average internet user. i chat; i play online games; download movies, music, games & softwares; i play local and online games; i help others at tmn; i make my own blog; as part of my job read a lot at wiki and other knowledge sites to augment my know-how in formulating policies and measures that will be beneficial to the people in my province ; tweak connections; install or troubleshoot pcs; solve connectivity issues; do image and music editing; upgrade cellphone firmware via internet or pc; review & experiment softwares & games; surf yahoo, friendster, microsoft, snapfiles, blogs, mtv, rick.com, youtube, etcetera. and internet security plays an important role in my internet life.  :wink:

I see you are a busy person.

Man! You need a girl in your life!  :grin:

Just kidding CB, and thanks for all the help you provided me when I first started out here in TMN:cheesy: