Biker Crashes Brand New Bike

resopalrabotnick

I agree w/ one of the posters there, he obviously had no idea a new tire has the slick  " non- stick " goo on it. So when he hit the gas, it slipped , nice . You have to be careful for at least a couple hundred mile before getting on it. You would have thought someone would have explained that to him.

oh right

sorry  :undecided:

Don't get me wrong, I don't place any blame , nor liability on the sales dept. , but jeeze, the owner should have been more careful w/ there new bike, to say the least.

he would be the last to sell him. now he gets to sell him another one...  :evil6:

haha, or at least a couple thou worth of goodies lol

uh yeh right...and why did there just happen to be someone filming it??...staged maybe...looked like a staged lay down to me...but i don't know S#!t...

:tickedoff::knuppel2: did anyone know that i hate fucking motorcycles  :knuppel2::tickedoff: well i do...just stupid death rockets

justin: it is most definitely not his first bike. from the billboard it's germany and it's a Frankfurt tag. This may well be the first bike he buys (which is why someone would be filming it momma) and if he just got his license that means he has completed the mandatory lessons which include overland, highway and night driving in addition to regular urban traffic and of course preliminary exercises on a parking lot or similar to learn basic bikehandling skills at slow speed. all done while accompanied by the instructor on a 2nd bike or car with radio hookup. so he would have probably 30 or so hours of experience before being able to buy his own and ride off with it. (enough at least to make him not appear like a bloody amateur, at least until he drops his new crotchrocket)