CA3LE'S Birthday

Aggr3

dang aggr...how come ur so on top of everyone's birthday :) u be one fabulous man...so anyway...having flirted with aggr for my morning snack...on with the business of wishing this fantastic man CA3LE a happy birthday!!

[move] HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you CA3LE from me  occasion13.gif:bday:[/move]

cake.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif

:occasion14:occasion13.gif  :D

Happy Birthday CA3LE...hope you have the best day ever...luv you always...all ways and forever...now let's go have a beer tonite

a happy birthday and best wishes man.

Now that the calendar has rolled over again you should take the time to reflect for a moment.

think of all the friends and loved ones that you have and make sure that they know who they are. you never know when it might be the last time you meet them so savor every moment.

look forward at the rest of your life and think of all the things you still plan to accomplish.

may your present day be pleasant, your past filled with wonderful memories and your future full of good opportunities.

Thanks everyone, sorry it took till now for me to get in here, I was pretty busy yesterday.  That birthday ROCKED.  :)

Thanks again, you guys rule.  :)

Happy Birthday!!!  :bday:

Seems like we celebrate CA3LE's b-day every couple of months.... :icon_scratch:

naw, only got the one, hehe

a happy birthday and best wishes man.

Now that the calendar has rolled over again you should take the time to reflect for a moment.

think of all the friends and loved ones that you have and make sure that they know who they are. you never know when it might be the last time you meet them so savor every moment.

look forward at the rest of your life and think of all the things you still plan to accomplish.

may your present day be pleasant, your past filled with wonderful memories and your future full of good opportunities.

awwww, that IS beautiful brotha, thanks.