hilarity ensues

resopalrabotnick

I don't know about that. I think Comcast may be neck and neck with them.  :angry:

hahaa, tru that, seems we all have one issue or another w/ our ISP or phone service.

Hell, Time Warner has taken over Adelphia here, about 18 months ago, and they still havent gotten there servers switched over.  I had a new drop installed due to the length from the port     ( just under 1000 feet ) , I told them the thing was bad just due to SN ratio from the modem , they argued w/ me for two months, then someone that actually knew what was goin on came out and said " you have a leak" ......  no sh@t LMFAO, now there seems to be a laser misfire @ the head end , and they dont believe that, we shall see.  Hell, they have already replaced the node , or should I say replaced parts of the node, a dozen times , thats obvious. It's not a card in the node, it has to be a misfire from the FO .    Grrrr

Uhh Tdawn, the gross chicks that go by boys names here  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :evil6: :evil6: