Dr.Q

call of duty 4

i only have the demo for pc...but its pretty fun. imo its not worth the 50 or 60 bucks...its the same game as the WW2 call of duty games...its just a different setting with graphics....but imo graphics arent everything. but yeh...overall good game.    i still prefer medal of honor airborne though.

Soap RULES!!!!!! its a very nice game!!!! my room smells like filled with gunpowder all over after finishin the game hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! nice game!!!

try THE WITCHER!!! a very cool rpg!!!

COD 4 is one of the greatest games ever. It is totally worth $60. I think the graphics are pretty good.

Online play is at the top of the list. the Prestege mode keeps it interesting. great game play with a lot of different games to choose from. a good amount of maps too. i wish the PS3 would get the map pack already. I wish it would show how much stopping power increases damage. Like when you put a silencer on a weapon it shows that it decreases the range of the weapon. I like the sniping on it, you wont win the game from it, but its still fun doing it.

There are some bad things though about it. espacilly if your lagging just a little bit, your pretty much screwed. You play with everyone not just your own skill like in halo. It sucks if your just starting and your playing against a guy whos prestiged 10 times. thats not fair. but the good thing about that is you find games quickly. I hate trying to find a game in halo 3. it take like 15 minutes to find a game.

COD4 and Halo 3 are my favs. I only have one major quirk with COD4 and that is that I can't bring friends online with me. This really sucks because me and my friends can pretty much own like a mutha whenever we play together. Halo 3 + friends + Warthog = Mass Slaughter  :evil6:

Call of Duty 4 is a really excellent buy! The matchmaking system on the game is excellent because the games are almost always full! And you can sometimes join a match that is already in progress so you can get into games even faster. This is truly a must have game!