Is it possible to change IP address of smart bro?

tamie77

Hi guys its benn a while since i visit the site too busy in school

well back to the topic is it possible to change an IP address or there are software for it?

for example u have 192.123.12.12 and it will become like 192.123.22.14 or something diff. from your original IP

or like this your IP address is 192.123.12.12 and when i visit any site or play any online game my IP will become 192.123.24.52 or something deff.

Hmmmmmmm im just asking Bro

And for those who PM me sorry if i cant replied you read the instruction here you dont have to PM  :police:  :police:  :police:  :police:  :police:  :police:

as far as i know.. it's the proxifier that can change your ip address to another ip address that makes your network a new set of ip address.. errr.. is that correct? haha

well, basically if you're playing online games the network gives you a network identifier so that the security guard of the game that you are playing will recognize you as part of the community..

one process that can change an ip address is by using the bridge mode that makes your network more secure..

let research for your issue for today..

would there be anything else that i may help you with?

be careful with the download.. you need to use google.com to search for the right softwares that you need.. and before downloading.. find reviews of the software that you want to download.. sometimes those free softwares have virii installed on it.. be careful of your downloads.. if you accidentally downloaded a software with virus on it.. try using trend micro sysclean to clean your computer from virus.. don't forget to update the antivirus

try this one, www.proxifier.com.. there's a 31 day trial.. if it works for you.. buy it.. if it doesn't tell me... then i'll look for another one that fits your preferences..

hehe.. smartbro blocked my proxy address earlier that's why i can't access my proxyfier earlier.. hahaha.. they really have a weak security.. i can enter now do what i want to do haha

FYI we can never change dynamic ip addy assigned to us(smartbrokenz can't afford to have to many ips floating around and so they use Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) but you can use proxy proggys that can hide your ip. I've used and still using "free" proxomitron for the longest time although the author is dead lmao. Just take time to search  for public anonymous proxies that you can input in proxomitron. It'll will  do  wonders to your reasons why your hiding...hehehe

http://www.proxomitron.info/  :angel:

excuse me.. i work with geeksquad and at&t. and with at&t 2wire home networking department we setup dynamic ip addresses to have their own ip address able for them to have a more secured network.. you just need to tweak something or use a software if you don't want to mess around with your registry.. my 2 cents with the help ^_~

by the way, you can disable smartbro's dynamic ip addressing with a simple click save and restart.. another 1 cent for the information you provided..

here's best to explain it from http://searchwindevelopment.techtarget.com, and i quote:

"It would be simple if every computer that connects to the Internet could have its own static IP number, but when the Internet was first conceived, the architects didn't foresee the need for an unlimited number of IP addresses. Consequently, there are not enough IP numbers to go around. To get around that problem, many Internet service providers limit the number of static IP addresses they allocate, and economize on the remaining number of IP addresses they possess by temporarily assigning an IP address to a requesting Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) computer from a pool of IP addresses. The temporary IP address is called a dynamic IP address."

3 months ago, i used to play around with my IP. the one i've been using is a software sent to me by a cousin from the US. it is licensed therefore she bought it from there. its called Hide IP Platinum. you will be logging-in from the Philippines but the websites will see that you're from australia or france. best for anonymous surfing.

you need to buy what coolbuster posted (Hide IP Platinum), that's the answer to your problem.. but if you can find a free one good for you.. but make sure that the free one that you're going to download is virus-free

www.google.com has lots of search result, you just need to read, analyze, download, install, and configure it according to your preference..

what coolbuster gave you is one of the anonymizer that you can buy able for you to have an anonymous or hidden ip address.. but remember this.. dynamic ip address, which smartbro is using right now or every internet service providers are using, are updated every hour.. that's why you need an anonymizer or proxifier that can adapt to the ip addresses set by your ISP.

so what is the best thing to do? theres a lots of comment and suggestion but there are no answer what do you mean trojanvirus?

what can i do to have my own IP?

coolbuster2007 can you share w/ us your software for anonymous surfing and playing

my apology. my Hide IP Platinum is registered to one user only. however if you'd like to take the risk (tho i don't recommend it) go to www.torrentscan.com and search for the file there.

what coolbuster gave you is one of the anonymizer that you can buy able for you to have an anonymous or hidden ip address.. but remember this.. dynamic ip address, which smartbro is using right now or every internet service providers are using, are updated every hour.. that's why you need an anonymizer or proxifier that can adapt to the ip addresses set by your ISP.

smartbro has not change my ip since. once they assign it to you, there's less possibility that it will be changed because your internet IP is what is registered in their database for easy tracking/pinging.

excuse me.. i work with geeksquad and at&t. and with at&t 2wire home networking department we setup dynamic ip addresses to have their own ip address able for them to have a more secured network.. you just need to tweak something or use a software if you don't want to mess around with your registry.. my 2 cents with the help ^_~

by the way, you can disable smartbro's dynamic ip addressing with a simple click save and restart.. another 1 cent for the information you provided..

then show me how...simple click save and restart? ...you must be dreamin and where did you say you work? friggin where?

• CA3LE locked this topic