Attn Smart Bro users/members of testmy.

Shug7272

I have noticed way too much name calling and childish behavior in this section. Seems that if there is a problem here as of late it is comming from the Smart Bro section/user base. Please understand we don't allow the bickering, fighting and name calling here. If you must put something negative in every post of yours, you will not last here. Please guys and girls, shape this section up. I will be monitoring this section closely myself and if the name calling and arguing continues I will begin to ban people because obviously warnings don't work. I will also be monitoring the new members for a while as best I can and if a banned member tries to sign up I will ban the new account pronto. We are glad to have you all here, and we are getting a nice comunity of Smart Bro users but if you cant get along and are here for drama Go Some Where Else we don't want that crap here.