I hate spyware

Swimmer

:) Ice,

Yeah some asswipe scum sucking spy ware got me some months back and even after I cleaned it I was having intermittent problems.So eventually I formatted to totally kick it out,but ad-aware etc did allow me to get my chine running I also swear by the stuff.I have found like you that running more than one is really helpful,anyway thanks for the info and happy surfing.

8) Microwave

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah some asswipe scum sucking spy ware got me some months back and even after I cleaned it I was having intermittent problems.So eventually I formatted to totally kick it out,but ad-aware etc did allow me to get my chine running I also swear by the stuff.I have found like you that running more than one is really helpful,anyway thanks for the info and happy surfing.

8) Microwave

8) Microwave

8) Microwave

8) Microwave

well here is the story... My brother's computer is being stupid! no suprise there it is p2 266mhz with a 10 gig hard drive and 128mb of ram. :roll: He asked me why when he surfs the net and goes to this one page his cd-rom drive opens... The only thing that I could think of is that it is a virus or spyware. He has so much extra S&*^ on that computer I am just going to back up the doc he needs and start fresh. I can not believe that he has picked up so much spyware. :shock:

well here is the story... My brother's computer is being stupid! no suprise there it is p2 266mhz with a 10 gig hard drive and 128mb of ram. :roll: He asked me why when he surfs the net and goes to this one page his cd-rom drive opens... The only thing that I could think of is that it is a virus or spyware. He has so much extra S&*^ on that computer I am just going to back up the doc he needs and start fresh. I can not believe that he has picked up so much spyware. :shock:

:) Hey Swimmer,

I had the same thing on my PC several years back running 98se it was the one of the stranger things I have seen,I try to remember what the heck we did to stop it.Boy this stuff if fun muahaaaa...."Technology it Opens up a Whole New World"=no shizhehe

8) Microwave

I had the same thing on my PC several years back running 98se it was the one of the stranger things I have seen,I try to remember what the heck we did to stop it.Boy this stuff if fun muahaaaa...."Technology it Opens up a Whole New World"=no shizhehe

8) Microwave

8) Microwave