I hate spyware

Swimmer

in response to the xsetup from wmmc what a tool, it is extraordinary. I checked it out and found out I am not as advanced as I thought I was, but none the less what info I gleaned was very usefull and really did help out in performance.

Thanks

:D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in response to the xsetup from wmmc what a tool, it is extraordinary. I checked it out and found out I am not as advanced as I thought I was, but none the less what info I gleaned was very usefull and really did help out in performance.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

:) Ice,

Yeah some asswipe scum sucking spy ware got me some months back and even after I cleaned it I was having intermittent problems.So eventually I formatted to totally kick it out,but ad-aware etc did allow me to get my chine running I also swear by the stuff.I have found like you that running more than one is really helpful,anyway thanks for the info and happy surfing.

8) Microwave