How to download streaming divx movies using download manager

Guest sexpert

Guest sexpert

Does anyone of you have tried to download streaming divx format movies directly from a download manager like DAP? Cause there's a website that lets you play movies online, what I like to happen is to download it first and then play once completely downloaded. Any IDEA?

Edit by RTB: Caps off thankyouverymuch.

Guest ExtremeFusion

that is easy...

Is there a link for the file to be downloaded?

If none then you are doomed... :!:

if the site allows you to download their file, then take note of its file extension

then input that file extension into the Accelerator (DAP or FDM) listing of files to be downloaded automatically.

so when you click the link that has that file extension (you want to download), then dap will pop-up automatically sowing you the download dialog box..

I have not tried to download divx streaming media..

But i do download flv streaming videos as what www.youtube.com has as well as any other sites (mostly)

I use Free Download Manager to do it, (safe to say that the same will be applicable to divx streaming format)

besides FDM has an option of download flv videos found on this site

Or you may want to buy Neorotix's Tube Hunter

it will download, IF IT CAN the video content of the website you are viewing.

Guest sexpert

that is easy...

If my question is that so easy to be answered I will not spent my time creating this thread.hehe..Anyway, divx format is different from flash  video format / FLV which is commonly used by some video servers like youtube, dailymotion, xvideos.hehe etc... My problem is that, I can't find a software / download manager that can directly save the movie files... Since in divx format video streaming there's no URL or link of the video to be download. You cannot use the DAP for the purpose, I was lookin for possible solution...

Guest ExtremeFusion

like i have said before... you are doomed if that is the case..

one alternate solution is to have a torrent file of that particular video if you could find one...

Guest sexpert

like i have said before... you are doomed if that is the case..

one alternate solution is to have a torrent file of that particular video if you could find one...

FYI: most of online streaming movies in divx format do not have download link, that's why it is streaming!

Torrent ? I hate it, super slow...

Guest sexpert

The website is watchnewfilms.com, try it with yourself if you can find a way that you can download the movie directly(bypassing the streaming ).