SMARTBRO wrong information

hctiws

about a week ago i called their customer support and they told me that there is nothing wrong with their base station, and they told me to isolate my pc (im using a router)and as usual, the "pls monitor ur connection for 24hrs" thing is all i get.

after 30 mins (my wife doesnt know that i already called), my wife decided to call, problem is the one that talk to her SAID that there is a PROBLEM with the base station.

funny how they ALWAYS say "we dont give wrong information" all the time, as if what they say is sacred and always true, yet repeatedly they made such remarks when we call them.

now i highly doubt if those answering on the other line have any knowledge or the capability for at least basic troubleshooting.this affect us all smartbro user, its either scripted answers or rehearsed.

earlier today (around 1pm manila time) my wife called them again (without my knowing).the guy from the other end told my wife that our conn speed (around 110kbps) is ACCEPTABLE and NORMAL and nothings wrong with it.when my wife ask if what her name and id she REFUSE to give it say "were not allowed to give our id's anymore".

now im really fed up. 9am-up to 11 pm is a nightmare. :tickedoff:

my decent conn is from 11pm to 8am only (and i am not a zombie to stay that late!).

also i already done with the tweaks.step by step.nothing happens.

SMARTBRO.simply...AMAZING!