HELLO can anyone support me im new here too

dustin099999

hello po bago lng po me d2 nireffer me ni sir SiraComputer...ang prob ko po ay tama ba ang link speed ko ay 10 mbps na iknabit ng smart bro....kung hindi ko pa nlaman kay sir Sira na dpat daw 100 mbps...then inispeed test ko kala ko okay lng ang 160+kbps-280+ eh katwiran nga ng iba dpat 384+ kasi un ang inadvertise at 999 ang binbayran mo....so tumawag po ko s smart bro kahit 200+ pinaikli ko ang speed kasi babalewalain lng nmn nila ako e...kesyo daw yan ang standard speed dhil pumasok k nmn sa standard speed ng internet....but di pa rin pumsok sa 384+ so ano pong ggwin ko THANK YOU

speedtest in 2wire.com na nirecommend ng Smart bro is=266.70kbps(8:24PM)

speedtest in speedtest.net=244kbps(8:25PM)

speed in our forum in medium is=134kbps (8;26PM)

I didnt tweak or mag hangggad ng sobrang bilis ang sa akin lng may karaptan ba me magcomplaint sa mga nangyayari ngaun o may dpat ausin ako sa mga setting ko

dustin099999, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please post in English so people can understand what you are asking and be able to help you.

:welcome:

as requested by momma t :smitten:

"hello im new here and this site was referred to me by Sir SiraComputer... my problem is i want to know if it is alright if my link speed is only 10 Mbps which is provided by smartbro(i think he is referring to the Local Area Connection speed in the notification area)...i found out from Sir Sira that it should be 100 Mbps.. i took a speed test and thought that 160-280+ Kbps but others said that it should be 384 since it is the advertised speed for my 999 plan...so i called smartbro and even though i have 200+ speed i lowered it since they will just ignore me otherwise... they will tell you that you are getting the standard speed.. but my speed isn't still up to 384+ so what will i do? THANK YOU"

well, his problem is just like everyone else's. try tweaking your settings, and here's some good links to start:

http://www.testmy.net/t-21175

http://www.testmy.net/t-18616

it will help if you browse through the posts

do a dual test on this site and note your upload and download speed. as for the latency it is already stated there. To know your latency, open Command Prompt (start menu/run/type cmd/enter). In the command prompt type ping testmy.net and hit enter. Your latency is the "Approximate roundtrip times in milli-seconds Average". However, it is just fine if you may want to get the maximum latency value.

In speedtest. net is 504KbpsDL/201Kbps upload this my result after the canopy tweak WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speed Meter

Your current bandwidth reading is

581.10Kbps.....this the other result for 2wire. com(which recomend by the damn smart $#@!)

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 493 Kbps about 0.5 Mbps (tested with 579 kB)

Download Speed is:: 60 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/12/09 - 9:48pm

Bottom Line:: 9X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 17.07 sec

Tested from a 579 kB file and took 9.625 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: May need help : running at only 80.82 % of your hosts average (199.2)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-12QN8CW9O

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.9;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 [!]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

fr0stbound...ur sooooo awesome...thx for the translating and help u gave this fella...100 testmy bucks for u...u can spend those at the testmy boutique...which is located...well nobody is quite sure where it's located...but we do know that shug knows...

fr0stbound...ur sooooo awesome...thx for the translating and help u gave this fella...100 testmy bucks for u...u can spend those at the testmy boutique...which is located...well nobody is quite sure where it's located...but we do know that shug knows...

i dont get ur point sorry im new here so i dont know the regulations and priviledges here....

i dont get ur point sorry im new here so i dont know the regulations and priviledges here....

i was thanking fr0stbound for graciously translating ur post so we could all see what u were asking :) that way we can all have an opportunity to not only help but to benefit from the answer  :wink:

btw...hello :wave: and welcome to the forum :welcome: ...hope u enjoy ur stay here...please come back and post and test as often as u like...help where u can...get help when u need it...stay long come back often :)