Help po sa Warcraft 3 ROC...

dustin099999

may prob po ko sa warcraft ko reign of chaos...noon ung unang CD ko gumagana sa PC nmin nung nawala bumili me ng bago then ininstall ko ulit kasi dinelete ko maybe 7months ko ng dinelete simula nun then ininstall ko then play game may cinematic but after nun black or blank screen n lng then sound n lng ang naririnig ko then ang Monitor ko nagbliblink in off mode kung baga orange blinking...sana po matulungan nyo ko...THANK YOU

dustin099999, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please post in English so people can understand what you are asking and be able to help you.

:welcome:

i'll try translating.

"i have a problem with my warcraft 3 reign of chaos.. my first copy worked on my pc, when it got lost i bought a new one and reinstalled it because i uninstalled it maybe 7 months ago. after i installed it, when i first played it there was a cinematic, but after that the screen went black or the screen went blank. then there was only sounds, and my monitor turns to standby(i think that's what he means by that blinking orange light)... i hope you can help me... THANK YOU"

:buck2: that was hard. well, i think there is a problem with your installer. other than that, i have no other advise to tell you,except to post in english the next time. hirap magtranslate eh(it's hard to translate)