Speed up SmartBro

leo1213

This forum sure gives us "average users" a lot of information. anyway I'm usin a 999 smartbro plan. below is the result of my test. I'm usin a free AVG virus scan and Spybots anti spyware as well as the Hijack This program and regularly perform scans. I tweaked my connection usin Coolbuster's 10 steps as well as that Canopy stuff.

my problem is I'm playing RFonline and I usually get a heavy dose of LAG. How come? Anyway I'm usin a 512 RAM and a 256mb GS 7600 which all my friends agree that its enough to make the game run smooth. Is it because of my internet speed?

Please help me out guys  :sad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hey guyz!!, i'm new here, i am subscribed to plan 999 of smart bro, whenever i download, the download speed is 1MB/sec in first couple of seconds but decreases and sustains to 30-40kpbs,. i just want to ask how to sustain the download speed to what it gives in first couple of seconds....