Locksymbol; next to my first post here...

ScCoghill

:?: Any idea what the lock symbol means? I can't find it listed on the site and can't figure out how to ask site administrator...

I am gathering from all of you that Direcway isn't helping any of us much. How long a contract did I sign, I can't even find my contract due to all the stinking tests I've done. I am thinking maybe a nationwide push collectively to complain via the news media might help. Maybe a spot on the major news networks would do. I am going to threaten that tonight at 5:00 pm. Join me as we toast, I mean Roast, DIRECWAY...

VR,

Scott :twisted:

ScCoghill. I do not believe you are doing anything wrong. As Indestructable said it is a option for you to lock your thread. As you can see we are able to respond to you so it is not locked. Just ignore it. You will see it each time you start a thread since it is your thread. If I am wrong on that someone will correct me.

Dell. There is nothing wrong. Everyone will be able to post a reply to your thread. That symbol is just there because it is your thread and you can lock it. Only you or a Mod will be able to do this.

Well when REV was here he could not see them and didnt know why they were there.

Also why would you want to lock your own thread thats a mod's job.