FROM 384Kbps TO 512Kbps (SMBRO - WR512) AFTER 9 MONTHS OF MY SUBSCRIPTION!

Guest Vince

Thanks SMART BRO.... (even if i went offline for 27hrs during the upgrading of their base-station where i am hooked-up)... I am still satisfied with their services... I am connected 24/7 with minimal downtime (of course the upgrading case isn't counted there! LOL  :2funny: )... the ping latency is superior unlike those of other chatters i encountered on IRC whom are using PLDT/Bayantel/Globelines/Digitel etc.. I always see them get disconnected or getting lagged... Well, On my part, I get an average of  0.2 millisec.to 1 sec. on my LAG-METER HEHEHE :grin2: keep it up SMART BRO (For me your the BEST ISP in The Philippines... Make your Plan799 UNLIMITED AND YOU'LL BE THE GREATEST!) :wink:

is it the old smartbro using the canopy? or the plug-it version?

I'm using canopy-type... plug-it version isn't suitable for heavy-user like me :sad: (I hope SMARTBRO will come up with an UNLIMITED plan for plug-it version soon!)  :cheesy:

Thanks SMART BRO.... (even if i went offline for 27hrs during the upgrading of their base-station where i am hooked-up)... I am still satisfied with their services... I am connected 24/7 with minimal downtime (of course the upgrading case isn't counted there! LOL  :2funny: )... the ping latency is superior unlike those of other chatters i encountered on IRC whom are using PLDT/Bayantel/Globelines/Digitel etc.. I always see them get disconnected or getting lagged... Well, On my part, I get an average of  0.2 millisec.to 1 sec. on my LAG-METER HEHEHE :grin2: keep it up SMART BRO (For me your the BEST ISP in The Philippines... Make your Plan799 UNLIMITED AND YOU'LL BE THE GREATEST!) :wink:

the question is how did you do it?!? because im using smartbro also with amd athlon 64x2 1GB ram :grin:

may i ask your location?

in our area in san rafael bulacan they added i think at least 2 towers... instead of upgrading the base station...

im from fairview quezon city...  :smile2:

the question is how did you do it?!? because im using smartbro also with amd athlon 64x2 1GB ram :grin:

Smart Bro is upgrading all subscription plans from 384 to 512... you will be upgraded sooner or later... You can call them for inquiries regarding your base station upgrading.

Smart Bro is upgrading all subscription plans from 384 to 512... you will be upgraded sooner or later... You can call them for inquiries regarding your base station upgrading.

really we can do that?!? were 1yr and 4months subscriber of smart broadband how i will tell to the call representative to upgrade our smart bro?!?

really we can do that?!? were 1yr and 4months subscriber of smart broadband how i will tell to the call representative to upgrade our smart bro?!?

You simply ask them if there's an scheduled upgrades on your area... in that way you also letting them know that you want an increase of speed... and they may put your area on they're priority list... the more you complain the more likely they will upgrade you! (that is base on my experience!... I'd regularly call them complaining on my slow speed & intermittent connection before... and thank God after 9months of whining at their CSR im now upgraded! LOL  :cheesy:)

Guest ExtremeFusion

You simply ask them if there's an scheduled upgrades on your area... in that way you also letting them know

that you want an increase of speed... and they may put your area on they're priority list... the more you complain the more likely they will upgrade you! (that is base on my experience!... I'd regularly call them complaining on my slow speed & intermittent connection before... and thank God after 9months of whining at their CSR im now upgraded! LOL  :cheesy:)

I have been complaining ever since I hooked up on smart bro..

Jeez all I hear was..

"sir there is no problem with our base station and your connection and signal reception is outstanding.."

F%#K THEM!!!!!!

If that is the case why do i get speeds of 10 KB/s in anytime of the day...

I'm only using proxy to speed things up a bit...

hello guys'  (belated) happy new year to all of you!!!

I think it is in their base station, here in my place(leon, iloilo) our town has only one base station, which is the only source of signal in the town(before, you need to find a good spot just to send text messages)my pc was 3.0 pentium d with 2 gb ram but my connection stays a little bit above the advertised range(which is good for me) but even i tried hard to optimize my pc (to get the same results with others), im still at the 384-400 kbps range, and when at peak hours, my connection slows down to 200Kbps...

i can't wait for them to upgrade our basestation...

I have been complaining ever since I hooked up on smart bro..

Jeez all I hear was..

"sir there is no problem with our base station and your connection and signal reception is outstanding.."

F%#K THEM!!!!!!

If that is the case why do i get speeds of 10 kB/s in anytime of the day...

I'm only using proxy to speed things up a bit...

Sometimes, it is the same here. now, when i call their CS, i tell them:

:tickedoff:

"Don't give me a stupid excuse like that. If something is wrong with the base station, then why is it transmitting a signal? If my problem isn't fixed after 24 hours, the next time I call, I want to talk to your supervisor."

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Sometimes, it is the same here. now, when i call their CS, i tell them:

:tickedoff:

"Don't give me a stupid excuse like that. If something is wrong with the base station, then why is it transmitting a signal? If my problem isn't fixed after 24 hours, the next time I call, I want to talk to your supervisor."

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

tha't's what i always say... but it will have no effect..

instead i say "i have this conversation recorded on my cellphone.. if it is not fixed i will approach everyone in my area who has smartbro and have a sig campaign stating that they always experience slow and intermittent  connection and file a lawsuit against you"

slightly effective..

Guest aneljr009

I just called the Customer Support then I ask if my basestation is upgrading, the operator tested my net speed and then said that a group will call me later about the speed problems not the basestation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...