Broadcom 802.11b/g Wlan Problem

Deathchild

Hello

I have a Hp Pavilion dv2000 with windows vista home. I'm having problems getting my wireless connection to work currently i have dsl from att&t running it wireless. Yesterday i was trying to get online and my wireless card was not working then i tried to troubleshoot the problem and i got a error on my broadcom 802.11b/g wlan it said cannot load do to memory disable other networks  to fix the problem. So i did recovery to set it back to original state when i first purchased it and it didn't fix the problem. It is not loading my wireless card or something i already replug in my wireless card it still didn't fix the problem. I'm clueless on what to do now all I'm getting is wlan disable but when i go to device manager and look under network adapters broadcom doesn't show up so i do a scan for hardware changes and it pops up with a yellow triangle and it says  memory problems but i don't know what to do. Any help will be great. Thank you so much take care