SMARTBRO PLAN 999.. Please POst Your Fastest Speed Here ^^

megabytez

my question  maybe is out of the topic but still want to ask.. hehehe

how to change this color coding thing in the canopy config.. and what value must i enter to make some speed changes (if this thing could work for real.. hehehe)

nice place to unwind.. mabuhay kayong lahat...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my question  maybe is out of the topic but still want to ask.. hehehe

how to change this color coding thing in the canopy config.. and what value must i enter to make some speed changes (if this thing could work for real.. hehehe)

nice place to unwind.. mabuhay kayong lahat...

You got to the AP Evaluation on your CANOPY Page. and scan your area for active AP's with good Jitter and RSSI... get the color code,  it can be found somewhere on the last line of every selection..

then go to RADIO  then you can put the color code in the designated box.

---

wait until someone elaborates this.. it's been discussed in the previous posts try scanning or using the  :search:

You got to the AP Evaluation on your CANOPY Page. and scan your area for active AP's with good Jitter and RSSI... get the color code,  it can be found somewhere on the last line of every selection..

sir how am i going to do that??? i dont know which page to go.. im scared i might screwed up with my canopy setting.. heheh.. please help ..thankz

sir how am i going to do that??? i dont know which page to go.. im scared i might screwed up with my canopy setting.. heheh.. please help ..thankz

you need to access your canopy settings by changing your IP to 192.168.1.1  and subnet to 255.000.000.000

unless otherwise specified by the installer, then you need to climb the canopy and check for the EMS.

whoaaaaaaaaaa.. so i have to climb up to the roof.. but my canopy is 20 feet above our roof/.. it is attached to a 20feet pipe... how was that... hehehe

it's your problem, but every problem has it's solution. so good luck.. :grin:

. anyways, why are you so into this stuff? got a problem with your speed?  :knuppel2:

because im having this unstable connection speed.. just thinking that maybe, scrutinizing my canopy create an advantage...

well yeah, tweaking can really give you a boost in your speed. try searching for the "20 steps to speed up smartbro" i used it and now i had a whooping 400+ speed. give i t a try.. remember that it doesn't work for some people, but you wont know unless you'll try. :) tell us how it went..

wow.. ive tried that 20steps already.. it gaves me 300Kbps to 1.2Mbps score for download.. for upload has a consistent 300+kbpls scale.. . ganon ba talaga???

then if that's the  case there is no need for you to climb nor change anything on your canopy..

:grin:

you got to teach me to play piano... dang, i can still remember when mom enrolled me in to some piano class, where i usually sneak out because that time i had my PS1.

i play guitar now quite well. but i want the sound of the piano.. haay gone are the days..

ahhh..  :cheesy:

im a guitarist in our band way way back.. lead guitar.. though.. my dad slam my guitar..  :icon_pale: coz i faild one of my math subj. i can still remember. im a freshmn then.. taking engineering.. but the passion never stopped me from music.. hehe.. palihim nlang ako tumugtog. but from then.. when i myself realize that i have to prioritize my studies coz my course is a bit hard.. i stoped for a while.. hahah.. i quit band. kaso.. nakita ko ung lumang keyboard namin. ayun na.. hehe.. but i learned all of them.. the quitar, drums,, keyboard all by myself..  nahihiya talaga kasi ako magtanong dati eh.. hehehe

ahhh..  :cheesy:

im a guitarist in our band way way back.. lead guitar.. though.. my dad slam my guitar..  :icon_pale: coz i faild one of my math subj. i can still remember. im a freshmn then.. taking engineering.. but the passion never stopped me from music.. hehe.. palihim nlang ako tumugtog. but from then.. when i myself realize that i have to prioritize my studies coz my course is a bit hard.. i stoped for a while.. hahah.. i quit band. kaso.. nakita ko ung lumang keyboard namin. ayun na.. hehe.. but i learned all of them.. the quitar, drums,, keyboard all by myself..  nahihiya talaga kasi ako magtanong dati eh.. hehehe

now thats a real talent..i get frustrated with drums, i just don't know how they do it, i wanna play the keyboard but i sneaked out during my lessons..

i play guitar and i sing in some local resto here in cebu along with some friends. i get paid like 300 pesos per night, just enough to buy me some phone credits.

and yeah, you got to prioritize your studies! i did.. but im a graduate now so i can do my stuff.. talent can wait. so chill!

we do acoustic and bossa and some Hawaiian reggae too. just with a guitar, a ukelele, and beat box..

OT

I miss the scene in Cebu. I used to go there a lot back in the mid 90's. My favorite hotel was Cebu Plaza (on top of the hill). At the basement was a bar called "Bai" and good bands play there. ...Not too mention the "girls-night-out" on Wednesdays(?). We rated the girls coming in and the lowest we could get was 8! (1-10; 10 being awesome). Aaaah, the girls in Cebu..... *mind wanders off to neverland* 

OT

I miss the scene in Cebu. I used to go there a lot back in the mid 90's. My favorite hotel was Cebu Plaza (on top of the hill). At the basement was a bar called "Bai" and good bands play there. ...Not too mention the "girls-night-out" on Wednesdays(?). We rated the girls coming in and the lowest we could get was 8! (1-10; 10 being awesome). Aaaah, the girls in Cebu..... *mind wanders off to neverland* 

lol  you horny little  :evil: ... cebu has changed a lot since the 90's.. you should come and visit cebu! Probably tomorrow I'll be flying over, I'll take some aerial shot for you if the weather will allow.. :)