SMARTBRO PLAN 999.. Please POst Your Fastest Speed Here ^^

megabytez

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new here, Please help me

Where I can find this?

10.) Know your TCP Receive Window (RWIN) values, write down the values for "scale factor of 8" and "scale factor of 4".

I dont know where to get this or find it in coolbuster's 20.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

:cry:

share2-C5MBT2IJ3&dual=yes&q2=M5ORT6ZQE

This is my very slow speed.

When i use this QuickSolution of SmartBro and tested my connection.

It says:

It seems that you have more than one Local Area Connection enabled.

Please disable other Local Area Connections, Dial-Up Connections, Wireless Connections and try again.

Instructions:

Press START on your desktop.

Choose CONTROL PANEL from the list of menu.

Choose NETWORK CONNECTIONS

Right click the other enabled Local Area Connection and select Disable

I check all NETWORK CONNECTIONS but there is no other connection. Can someone help me here?

:cry:

share2-C5MBT2IJ3&dual=yes&q2=M5ORT6ZQE

This is my very slow speed.

When i use this QuickSolution of SmartBro and tested my connection.

It says:

It seems that you have more than one Local Area Connection enabled.

Please disable other Local Area Connections, Dial-Up Connections, Wireless Connections and try again.

Instructions:

Press START on your desktop.

Choose CONTROL PANEL from the list of menu.

Choose NETWORK CONNECTIONS

Right click the other enabled Local Area Connection and select Disable

I check all NETWORK CONNECTIONS but there is no other connection. Can someone help me here?

Can you post a screenshot of the network connections page ? Also, check in dial up, and such to see if there is anything else configured. Be careful what you do though, you don't need to disable, or delete something that you need.

Can you post a screenshot of the network connections page ? Also, check in dial up, and such to see if there is anything else configured. Be careful what you do though, you don't need to disable, or delete something that you need.

Here is my network connection attached(Im Vista so it is in a different root)

Here is my network connection attached(Im Vista so it is in a different root)

post one from the root account also, but remember, that detection program could be debunked by your observation, never allow a third party program, especially a dynamic online "thing" to tell you what your eye's can see.

What u mean root account? :?:

I was going by what you said  "different in root " I know the administrator account as root, so this on a windows machine would be administrator, I was going under the assumption that the network was somehow set up in a different profile on an admin account on your machine.

Seems the test is incorrectly detecting your network situation. Otherwise it would show in the network connections field.

Just to clarify something, when you hear  the term " root" that is the "root " directory, or  "%Systemroot%" , usually where windows is installed. You might recognize it as  " C:windows " .

Have you downloaded  cablenut , and looked for the corresponding registry file for your bandwidth allocation ? This will "tweak " your connection, to give you optimum input output.  Follow the vista tweak, and how you should install cablenut on a vista machine.

blackshadow122186

how did you get the scale factor 8 and 4?

Please help me, I dont know where to find it here.

http://www.j79zlr.com/cablenutXP2k.php

RWIN is a multiple of MSS

sorry for the late reply...

Other RWIN values that might work well with your current MTU/MSS:

64240  (up to 2 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44)

128480 (1-5 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2)

256960 (2-14 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^2) <-- current value

513920 (8-30 Mbit lines, depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^3)

1027840 (25-60 Mbit lines depending on latency. MSS * 44 * 2^4)

did you see these values on your tcp analyzer??

2^2 is the scale factor of 4    (since 2 raised to the 2nd power is 4)  <- put your value in default send window

2^3 is the scale factor of 8    (since 2 raised to the 3rd power is 8)  <- put your value in default receive window

don't put any values or higher values ( thinking that it will speed up your pc) ... it should be SCALED... that's why we use the net calculator

these tweaks are from COOLBUSTER.... it should be his credits... not mine... :angel:

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.testmy.net/share2-97EJ5S4ZV&dual=yes&q2=JWEP5UK8C' alt='share2-97EJ5S4ZV&dual=yes&q2=JWEP5UK8C'>

i forgot to show my upload speed.... hehehe... UL is awful huh??!!!

i set my DL speed to 90% of the total 1mbps-aggregate so it is around 900kbps or 112.5 kB/s

i set my UL speed to 10% of the total 1mbps aggregate so it is around 100kbps or  12.5 kB/s

link removed , please do not post links or banners to that site , they have been banned for spamming

• 2 weeks later...