Say something

coknuck

Well 1152 more posts I get to set a record that will stand for years. The first into the [glow=red,2,300]5[/glow]th digit of posts. Now go figure how long that woud take to break.  :2fast:

You could do it faster if you only use one sentence in your replies, it usually takes you 5 to 10 to get your point across with all the color you add. :haha:

Well 1152 more posts I get to set a record that will stand for years. The first into the [glow=red,2,300]5[/glow]th digit of posts. Now go figure how long that woud take to break. :2fast:

:2funny: Ok Bro lets start another argument   debate  :wink:

Express thy self. Don't sit around like a bunch of lumps on a wall! :angry:

OK I am sick , been laid up with a viral infection , 24 Hours in bed  ALONE  ain't funny , and certainly not  one of my new year resolutions

but I'll be back , :lol:

Well 1152 more posts I get to set a record that will stand for years. The first into the [glow=red,2,300]5[/glow]th digit of posts. Now go figure how long that woud take to break.  :2fast:

I could ask CA3LE to lock your post count at 9999 once you get that high. :evil6:

hey...where's paladin??...anyone seen him lately??

Express thy self. Don't sit around like a bunch of lumps on a wall! :angry:

wow i missed out last night...guess i shoulda stayed home...

now what i wanna know is what the hell were u two doing home?? u were supposed to pick me up in that limo...i waited til 815 then i was outta here

....Can you imagine if this was really happening right now?  :-| 

dont take that as a joke either...im 100000% serious....  :shocked:

hmmmmm...i want some of what he was having last night

tommie guess what...it doesn't go past 9999...it's set to go back to zero :haha: ...but we'll get u a special title...need to start a topic to vote on tommie's special title :) 

:2funny: Ok Bro lets start another argument   debate  :wink:

OK I am sick , been laid up with a viral infection , 24 Hours in bed  ALONE  ain't funny , and certainly not  one of my new year resolutions

but I'll be back , :lol:

i made ya some chicken soup...i'm bringing it right over...how long does it take to get there...think it will be cold when i get there...that's okay we can heat it up :)

rocco, really sorry to hear that u had to ring it in down sick  :( ...hope u feel better real soon

Say Something?

Well, apparently one of James Robinson's most remembered quotes is:

" Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do."

That was something huh?

:cheesy:

Say Something?

Well, apparently one of James Robinson's most remembered quotes is:

" Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do."

That was something huh?

:cheesy:

# By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.

# Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?

LOL I was checking out the sympathy vote , , only kidding , but feeling much better today ,

Thanks for the soup offer Tdawnaz  :smitten:,  I ain't worried by a virus , I have seen how small they are , I only fear things bigger than myself  like elephants ,

so I guess getting elephantitis could be serious ,

another amazing fact about Elephants , well their fresh dung , the water content is sterile so if

are dying of thirst you can squeeze the water out , and you have a refreshing drink ,

from the Brit SAS survival manual ,

and one final amazing fact I am only 4 posts away from 2000 posts  :shocked:

and only 6894  behind Tommie ,  :lol:

LOL I was checking out the sympathy vote , , only kidding , but feeling much better today ,

Thanks for the soup offer Tdawnaz  :smitten:,  I ain't worried by a virus , I have seen how small they are , I only fear

things bigger than myself  like elephants ,

so I guess getting elephantitis could be serious ,

another amazing fact about Elephants , well their fresh dung , the water content is sterile so if

are dying of thirst you can squeeze the water out , and you have a refreshing drink ,

and one final amazing fact I am only 4 posts away from 2000 posts  :shocked:

and only 6894  behind Tommie ,  :lol:

Sounds like somebody bored :haha:

I know what you mean. I am only 1651 post away from 2000. :lol:

Thanks Buntz , may the bird of paradice fly up your , no wait for it , I am savouring the moment , the tension is mounting , shall I post now , or wait a moment longer and risk a disconnet ,  :lol:  it's only 1am GMT and I should be up a 6AM , :knuppel2:

5-4-3-2-1-

you know...i think i saw Bear Grylls do that on Man vs. Wild...good show..but some of his info conflicts that of Survivor man..even though they do take different approaches...as survivorman scouts his location and has detailed info...but no crew...its the exact opposite with man vs. wild...

Thanks Buntz , may the bird of paradice fly up your , no wait for it , I am savouring the moment , the tension is mounting , shall I post now , or wait a moment longer and risk a disconnet ,  :lol:  it's only 1am GMT and I should be up a 6AM , :knuppel2:

5-4-3-2-1-

Glad I could help you out. :2funny:

edit:to fix quote

you know...i think i saw Bear Grylls do that on Man vs. Wild...good show..but some of his info conflicts that of Survivor man..even though they do take different approaches...as survivorman scouts his location and has detailed info...but no crew...its the exact opposite with man vs. wild...

You got wild elephants in the USA ? ,  we only get bullshit over here in the UK  :lol:

the only man vs  wild we get is the rush hour traffic ,

anyway guys thanks for putting up with me , never thought I would survive to make 2000 posts , average of 2.87 a day  :shocked:

I could ask CA3LE to lock your post count at 9999 once you get that high. :evil6:

tommie guess what...it doesn't go past 9999...it's set to go back to zero :haha: ...but we'll get u a special title...need to start a topic to vote on tommie's special title :) 

Now that  is not funny.  :whaa: [glow=red,2,300]9999[/glow]  :?:

You know how many keyboards I went through to get here?  :lost:

What kind of title? I already have post whore.  :huh:

Ok, whats a new year good for if not crazy rides.   :icon_jokercolor: