Globe GPRS activation on SIM card

NobleScarlet

Anyone here who knows how to activate GPRS on a Globe sim card? The phone settings are correct but it seems that my sim card's GPRS is not activated. I called customer service and visited the globe center a lot of times but did nothing happened... i believe there is a certain command and send to a number in in order to activate the GPRS, i just dont know what. anyone here knows?

Guest ExtremeFusion

Weird... I don't have to activate GPRS via text msg or send a request to their server..

I own a SE K700i, and i manually configure the settings and it is working just fine...

What is the model of your Cell phone?

BTW, i also manually configured my brother's SE K618i and my mom's Motorola L6, also my father's Samsung SGH-C300

I configured it all manually.. no need to send a request to globe.. if you do send them a request they will first ask your mobile model then send you the correct settings.. which is available in a pdf format in their website.