SmartBro Canopy Software Update, How to? (w/ screenshots)

Guest ExtremeFusion

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree..

i'm satisfied in my connection [ so far ] ..

my only grudge is that it's sometimes unresponsive.. when i click a link-nothing happens,click again-back to normal.. i'm not disconnected but sometimes the lan icon does not 'light' up - meaning no network at random times.. it's quite annoying..

i agree..

i'm satisfied in my connection [ so far ] ..

my only grudge is that it's sometimes unresponsive.. when i click a link-nothing happens,click again-back to normal.. i'm not disconnected but sometimes the lan icon does not 'light' up - meaning no network at random times.. it's quite annoying..

wahaha.. pawn other neighbors and change their colorcodes.. it's AP invasion...

make another thread quick and i'll vote for it to be stickied  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

wtf: sorry for the double post..clicked qoute instead of modify.. my bad  :idiot2:

its take me 2 hours reading whole of this thread.. but yet.. no email confirmation for my software updater..  :cry:

tried it twice yet nothin came through.. im loosing my enthusiasm.. hehehehe :grin:

wheres the spirit?  :smiley:  you can do better than that, if your unsuccessful then try it again.. [nerd]

Guest ExtremeFusion

@ianonline.. how long did it take.. for your upgrade?? 30mins?? 1hr?? thankz

May I took the liberty of answering the question..

The answer, it depends on your machine (computer)..

Mine took about 8 min or so...

But to take about 30 minutes to 1 hr..

Woah!

What are the specs of your computer? (RAM, Procesor, HD Free Space, Operating System)

@ianonline.. how long did it take.. for your upgrade?? 30mins?? 1hr?? thankz

less than 10 minutes... and im using my P2 300MHz laptop..

seriously less than 10minutes..

@extremefusion

dude, can you work on that prizm thing please? i really wanted to change my aggregate and it was said that PRIZM has the power to do that.. kindly explore the software. and if your in need of the license thing, just pm me i got sources.. the only problem is to have someone try it and go along with it and provide us with a much easier directions.. again, do your thing and i'll provide the licenses. thanks..

Guest ExtremeFusion

OT

I checked out the version of my AP...

yes.. i knew how to check my AP,

its calibration power, version, etc...

It happens to be that AP i'm connected to is AP-DES.. well it so obvious i'm using SM-DES.. so it figures..

to add to this..

my AP software version is 8.0

and boot version 3.0

while my original SM, when I Still haven't played (updated it) is

software version 8.1.5 and boot version 1.0

my point is SmartBro is implementing hardwares, with dissimilar versions..

Using older AP while implementing newer SM... hmmm..

I wonder why they don't update...

Guest ExtremeFusion

@ianonline...

currently, i'd love to...

but situation doesn't permit this...

I need to fix my deficiency at school or else I won't graduate.. from the last time I log in here in tmn... this time would be my longest..

I'm just thru solving Laplace Transform and Inverse Laplace Transform.. i'll double checked it tomorrow...

but for now i'll chill out here in tmn...

@extremefusion

dude, can you work on that prizm thing please? i really wanted to change my aggregate and it was said that PRIZM has the power to do that.. kindly explore the software. and if your in need of the license thing, just pm me i got sources.. the only problem is to have someone try it and go along with it and provide us with a much easier directions.. again, do your thing and i'll provide the licenses. thanks..

that exactly is what EF needs, the license!