SmartBro Canopy Software Update, How to? (w/ screenshots)

Guest ExtremeFusion

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoaaaaaaaa.. ive tried the instructions of sir engr jayze.. atlast... nothin happends heheheh.. titiradurin ko nalang ung canopy ko para matapos na paghihirap nya..

hahaha..wag naman!

patay ka kay shugz english raw..

nakaka nosebleed dito. hirap ng grammar. haha..

(hahaha don't do that! your dead! shugz just warned you to speak english! I'm having epistaxis here, grammar is so hard) and then i said "haha"

@shug

he said..

whoaaaaaaaa.. ive tried the instructions of sir engr jayze.. atlast... nothin happends heheheh.. i'll just hit my canopy with a sling shot so as to end his (canopy) sufferings..

(hahaha nosebleed!)

@ianonline..

big help.. hehehe

anyway... what am i gona do..what am i gona do..what am i gona do.. :uglystupid2:

as i see it! there is no problem with your speed. actually changing your software wont make any change at all regarding the speed. Apparently it's not a major thing to do..

CANOPY: "Leave me alone! and let me do my job!"

btw. if you really want, you can ship the canopy to people who are near you and have them upgrade it for you.

as i see it! there is no problem with your speed. actually changing your software wont make any change at all regarding the speed. Apparently it's not a major thing to do..

CANOPY: "Leave me alone! and let me do my job!"

btw. if you really want, you can ship the canopy to people who are near you and have them upgrade it for you.

whooooooshhh.. no retreat no surrender.. i can do it.. as dingdong dantes always says on his commercial.. "i will win".. wahahahah :grin:

wahaha 'epistaxis' pala english ng nosebleed >>>>  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/BrokenNose.jpg..  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

back to english mode again:  [nerd]

i did the best to help you..maybe you missed some points, causing you to fail in the update process..as ianonline had said, updating the software doesn't necessarily improves the speed.. just leave it as it is.. mostly we are the ones looking for improvements - but sadly smart isn't doing anything to improve their part..

btw is dingdong dantes still alive?..hehe.. joke lang

wahaha 'epistaxis' pala english ng nosebleed..

back to english mode again:

i did the best to help you..maybe you missed some points, causing you to fail in the update process..as ianonline had said, updating the software doesn't necessarily improves the speed.. just leave it as it is.. mostly we are the ones looking for improvements - but sadly smart isn't doing anything to improve their part..

btw is dingdong dantes still alive?..hehe.. joke lang

uhm.. your canoypboot which is version 1.0 turns 3.0??? what are the changes after your upgrade.. thankz sir..

uhm.. your canoypboot which is version 1.0 turns 3.0??? what are the changes after your upgrade.. thankz sir..

actually upgrading the canopy software doesn't seriously change anything, other than having a new options in your canopy page. options that are not important and won't do any thing as far as i am concerned.

and yes, epistaxis is actually the medical term for nosebleed.  you can just call it nosebleed.  :cool:

you see I'm a nurse, and in the medical field we like it to sound complicated probably to sound cool.. just like heart attack, we call it myocardial infarction. and headache we call it cephalagia.  you can use your terms too.. like if your into math you can use cosines and other complicated stuff. haha :2funny:

nah..my canopyboot is still the same 1.0 as you can see on my previous screenshots..

do any one here know how to update canopyboot?

as i can see, the changes are not noticeable at all, but you will have a warm feeling inside that your canopy software is up to date and is working properly..

the update added some config options [which i don't understand]

the rssi is also a bit higher now [up to 900~1300]

you can view the changelog/release notes at Motowi4, just download the pdf and read it..

and guyz have you noticed that there are version 8.2.4 available for download at their site..did you checked it out, have you installed it?..and what version will i choose if ever i want to update from 8.2.2 to 8.2.4? here is the screenshot:

824pp0.jpg

nayz, now i can baffle my fellow engineering students with those medical terms.. we always have epistaxis during our quizzes,  :2funny:

i'm taking up ece, will be fourth year nextsem.. 2+ more years to go.. including those epistaxis-inducing [black]board exams.. :2funny:

i heard it's difficult. but once you're done, the jobs for ECE people pays big. but not as big as nurses though!  :evil6: haha

i heard it's difficult. but once you're done, the jobs for ECE people pays big. but not as big as nurses though!  :evil6: haha

hahaha.. well i have a sister which is younger than me whom already a registered nurse.. as a proof.. shes earning enough for herself and some for the family. she is also taking her mastering study or rather what you call that study... she has 2 different wages coming from her job as a nurse and pay as a CI..and my youngest sister is also also a nursing student.. whaahahaha.. family with 2 nurses is kind of amazing isnt it.

as long as you're interested in your chosen field-finish it.. love your craft guys..be proud of it

that's normal. all graduates feel like that.. in school we are thought of theories and stuff like that.. it's totally different in real life.. so chill..

hahaha.. well i have a sister which is younger than me whom already a registered nurse.. as a proof.. shes earning enough for herself and some for the family. she is also taking her mastering study or rather what you call that study... she has 2 different wages coming from her job as a nurse and pay as a CI..and my youngest sister is also also a nursing student.. whaahahaha.. family with 2 nurses is kind of amazing isnt it.

i'm talking about working abroad..  :wink2: and yeah two nurses in a family is cool..

i'm talking about working abroad..  :wink2: and yeah two nurses in a family is cool..

im not that knowledgable about nurses going abroad but.. my sister told that its a bit complicated to go abroad being a nurse .. because of this service that you have to spend here in our country.