SmartBro Canopy Software Update, How to? (w/ screenshots)

Guest ExtremeFusion

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow any people can help me?

geez! i guess theres no one huh?

If it were me, I would send them a couple words telling them your problem. I'm thinking this will be the only way.

Let me look around some more , hold on a minute k ?

Sir Tamie,

try this...on your Canopy...go to tools, on AP EVAL...you can see your ESN there ...you can use that......

Why not try to use the 9.3 software? ( haven't tried though :grin:)

hope this help...

i already know that but i think thats not a good idea bcoz that was not my proper ESN that was the ESN of the base station if i try to use that it may crash my canopy system resulting to no connection or even worst but of course i will try that if someone here use that

wow...tamie77...looks like you were a major contributor to this topic...maube the update you are looking for doesn't exist...hopefully one of the smartbor genius' left in here will step forward with an answer for you...

k...i can't read this but it talks about update 8.2.2 on page 17 of the document...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6441165/MNInT20080227-Seminario-de-Capacitacion-Tecnica-Motorola-Canopy-Dictado-Por-Solutions-Box-y-BGH-Division-Wireless

and this file...has notes on itfrom what i read there was problems with 8.2.2 and they moved on to 8.2.4

@tdawnaz

nope im not the major contributor on this topic im only a sr. member ive post some tweaks and tips regarding smartbro and rest for a while and when i came back on this site i read about this canopy update so i decided to do so but it says my esn version has been expired and needed to purchase again valid for 1yr hahahaha  :evil:

k...i can't read this but it talks about update 8.2.2 on page 17 of the document...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6441165/MNInT20080227-Seminario-de-Capacitacion-Tecnica-Motorola-Canopy-Dictado-Por-Solutions-Box-y-BGH-Division-Wireless

and this file...has notes on itfrom what i read there was problems with 8.2.2 and they moved on to 8.2.4

about this site i already visited it

geez its not english nor tagalog i think its spanish whatsoever i cant read it to study what is it  :cry:

@tdawnaz

nope im not the major contributor on this topic im only a sr. member ive post some tweaks and tips regarding smartbro and rest for a while and when i came back on this site i read about this canopy update so i decided to do so but it says my esn version has been expired and needed to purchase again valid for 1yr hahahaha  :evil:

about this site i already visited it

geez its not english nor tagalog i think its spanish whatsoever i cant read it to study what is it  :cry:

that's what i mean you made big contributions...

yeh i don't know spanish either...but i thought being in the philippines and knowing that there is spanish influence there i thought u might know a little and be able to read some...

my friend speaks both...i was hoping u did too...

what about the pdf file...it says there were some problems with 8.2.2 and that 8.2.4 fixes those and i saw that 8.2.4 is available on the motorola canopy website...

sorry i cant read it even though we the Filipino influence by the spanish  :cry:

i already read  problems with 8.2.2 and that 8.2.4 fixes but that was not the problem my problem is my ESN expires on motorola canopy it already exceed the 1yr subscription like it said and needed to purchase another

Where can i get the propper version of CNUT? will CNUT increase my connection speed? guys please help

You can install cablenut, then find the correct css file in this link , you may have to try several different files before optimum speeds. Always reboot after changing the registry values.

If you can't find the right one ( because there's so many) , post what your ISP has you allocated at, and somone will help you find at least some of the best ones for you.

Guest ExtremeFusion

Yo...

Hi to everybody here in tmn....  :grin::smitten:

It's been a long time since i last log-in...

Well I've been busy...still busy until now...

I'm on my review class for my upcoming mechanical engineering board exam..

and a little update... i'm not on smartbro anymore...

I drop my connection with them as soon as my contract expired... sorry guys, if i can't be that much of a help...

anyways, goodluck on your tweaking...  :cheesy:

• CA3LE locked this topic