Its True.

finale

Nobody must have told you, Im fat.. nobody loves fat people.  :sad3::wink: WELCOME to TestMy.  :smitten:

Yup.. Not just that but Jackass liver... you know... donkey liver... yea.. I went there. HA HA! IM USING THE INTERNETS!!

Your wife is letting you play on the internet again? I thought she took that away from you.

Couple years back.. faster than paper you know.  :azn:

Thats because your wrinting is so bad, Otherwise it takes several days to put it in proper code.  :evil6:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well......I guess that depends on what provider you have.. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

In my case.....it's about the same....three days for any response... :evil6:

:haha: :haha: :haha: Too true.

Your wife is letting you play on the internet again? I thought she took that away from you. Thats because your wrinting is so bad, Otherwise it takes several days to put it in proper code.  :evil6:

Shut it MAN!! Shes on COD4..... Shh.

damn where was I?

Probably trying to stick some part of your body somewhere it shouldnt be. You are a teenager after all.. :cheesy:

:kiss: :kiss:

As far as the conversation..... I masturbate... Alot.. Im very good at it.

well when you do it 20 times a day you better be good at it.....  :2funny: :2funny:

TMI shug...TMI TMI TMI.....

and dlewis...im doin good for a gf that lives 2 hours away  :azn:

Oh now shes 2 hrs away.... cough couch.... BULL SHIT..... cough cough.... damn this sore throat.... thats just as bad as those dudes that go "yea. I got a GF she lives in canada" lol jk

well when you do it 20 times a day you better be good at it.....  :2funny: :2funny:

Oh now shes 2 hrs away.... cough couch.... BULL SHIT..... cough cough.... damn this sore throat.... thats just as bad as those dudes that go "yea. I got a GF she lives in canada" lol jk

actually dlewis she really does...well...1 hour 45 minutes...basically 2 hours... but yeh...she's coming back to my town this weekend...then next im goin up there....  :wink:

actually dlewis she really does...well...1 hour 45 minutes...basically 2 hours... but yeh...she's coming back to my town this weekend...then next im goin up there....  :wink:

I was just joking.... god you can't read the fucken "jk" at the end  :tickedoff:

in case you can't tell i'm joking again, now get back to work on what ever it is you and shug are doing  :haha:

I was just joking.... god you can't read the fucken "jk" at the end  :tickedoff:

in case you can't tell i'm joking again, now get back to work on what ever it is you and shug are doing  :haha:

lol i kno you were joking...i didnt see the JK tho..lol :P    im just bored...so yeh....  :2funny:

lol right now im helping my gf with her homework...i dont have a clue what/who shug is doing  :evil6:

Only 20.. you make me ashamed to call you brother. Lightweight.  :twisted:

You  uhh.... must know yourself well.  Now that I know that I can rest well, thanks  :haha: :haha: :haha:

Like they say, if it feels good, do it!  :evil6:

Lets just say the dark presents no problems to me... back of my hand baby.

Nope.. hes underage.. Next year... MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :shock:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Here's your song then shug  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Spank the Monkey

Cover Girl, really hot.

She'd want me -- maybe not.

I cannot buy this magazine,

'Cause I'm just fourteen!

Cover Girl, fill my dreams.

Ay-ay-iy-ay, I'm funky... chunky... hunky...

Don't you know, I'm gonna

Spank the Monkey.

Flog the bishop, polish the pud,

From my brain has rushed... all of the blood.

I hope, tomorrow, I don't find

I'm hirsute and blind!

No, Mom -- I didn't monkey with my Monkey.

Ay-ay-iy-ay-ay, flirty, dirty, pu-berty,

Don't you know, I wanna

Spank the Monkey.

Yeah, yeah --

Spank the Monkey.

Words and Music:

In case you haven't noticed yet. 18 doesn't really mean anything special. You can't drink and you can't get into any of the good clubs. You can vote tho  :haha:

LOL ...18 is special dude....  you now have to pay for your own shit....  :haha: :haha: 

and voting....for what? lol no way am i going to vote in the 2008 elections...everyone says if you dont vote you cant complain...well i say if you dont vote you can...if you vote you screw the country up by electing the people...if you dont vote you get to complain about the poor choices of others...yet then again now that i typing that...i see its a catch 22 type thing...damn im fcked either way  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

LOL ...18 is special dude....  you now have to pay for your own shit....  :haha: :haha: 

and voting....for what? lol no way am i going to vote in the 2008 elections...everyone says if you dont vote you cant complain...well i say if you dont vote you can...if you vote you screw the country up by electing the people...if you dont vote you get to complain about the poor choices of others...yet then again now that i typing that...i see its a catch 22 type thing...damn im fcked either way  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oh you have to pay for everything now :cry: so sad for you  :haha:

Its good to learn the value of a dollar. Now just wait till you have to get your own place and pay all of the bills  :haha:

damn this topic went everywhere since this afternoon...sex and  masturbation...legal vs underage sex...now politics...

btw sst...did u know that in california that u could be arrested for having consentual (damn how do u spell that damn word??) sex with someone her age...18 is a consenting adult under 18 is not...jail time...i'm sure it's not the only state like that...not az tho...i think az like to start as young as possible :idiot2::shocked: