SBC Yahoo! DSL [Speed?]

Guest Gokou2k3

Guest Gokou2k3

I've done several tests on sbc's website and the speed tests on here on this website aswell. So far Im only averaging 162/112 to 162/115 kbps just about every time. Now I installed the DSL modem recently as of March 4th, but I only had it on for like 12 hours because I had SBC switch the DSL to another phone line and they said it would take a week, so it was off for like 3 or 4 days before they switched it over. So Im assuming it probley has to do with the modem being left on for 10 days so it can be optimized. So I suppose once its optimized I should be achieving 384/128 kbps all the time.

Its funny though, one night at about 11:30pm I tested my speed on Megapath on dslreports.com and it brought back some pretty high speeds, it said your speed is 692/158 kbps! I dont know how that happened. I'll do another test later on today and put it on here. So far I've only had the modem on for 2 days after SBC switched to the other phone line. I hope having it switched didnt interrupt the modem being optimazed.

Thank You.

Guest Gokou2k3

I've done several tests on sbc's website and the speed tests on here on this website aswell. So far Im only averaging 162/112 to 162/115 kbps just about every time. Now I installed the DSL modem recently as of March 4th, but I only had it on for like 12 hours because I had SBC switch the DSL to another phone line and they said it would take a week, so it was off for like 3 or 4 days before they switched it over. So Im assuming it probley has to do with the modem being left on for 10 days so it can be optimized. So I suppose once its optimized I should be achieving 384/128 kbps all the time.

Its funny though, one night at about 11:30pm I tested my speed on Megapath on dslreports.com and it brought back some pretty high speeds, it said your speed is 692/158 kbps! I dont know how that happened. I'll do another test later on today and put it on here. So far I've only had the modem on for 2 days after SBC switched to the other phone line. I hope having it switched didnt interrupt the modem being optimazed.

Thank You.

Guest Gokou2k3

Thank You.

Guest Gokou2k3

Thank You.

Guest Gokou2k3

Thank You.