my upload is faster than my download

jameskeith

hello im a newbie here can anyone help me please?

ive tweak my canopy and have outstanding results but the week after my speed goes back to 97kbps

then i tried coolbusters 20 step to faster smart bro and installed cable nut then fooom back to 7 times faster than dial up or 390+kbps.  then suddenly the next day i encountered a blus screen and my speed goes to 157kbps download and 342kbps upload can anyone help me w/ this issue

@coolbuster: dude i need your help.thanks to your tweaks my net got a lot faster

whew i changed my color already

from 1020 RSSI average w/ 84 users i switched to 800 average but only 8 users in the area. i got big changes in my speed now im on their advertised speed thanks guys

and to coolbuster and megabytez thanks for your tips i owe you a lot guys  :haha:

share2-0URDNFKZ8&dual=yes&q2=FJ9PSMXRQ

it's my pleasure. kuddos, you have solved your problem. just regularly clean up your system from junk and viruses/spywares to keep it fast.