nid help.. how to save video from youtube?? thanks!!

megabytez

for firefox user, you can visit here www.downloadhelper.net

for others you may visit here www.vidgrab.com, www.keepvid.com

or you may download these apps:

www.softpedia.com/progDownload/VDownloader-Download-51327.html

www.download.com/Youtube-Grabber/3000-2071_4-10574801.html

www.orbitdownloader.com

www.myvideodownloader.com

www.keepv.com

www.nuclear-coffee.com/php/products.php

www.newrad.com/software/tubesucker

If you using firefox give this a try:

YouPlayer

by Wojciech Walewski

This is a must-have addon for all video-site fans! YouPlayer is a video player with playlist similar to the one in Winamp. You may add/drag a YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe or MySpace link into a playlist window. When you double-click on it, it will be shown in the video window. You may drag a link to a browser window or right-click it and open in a new tab. You may also add/drag other links, thus the playlist will work as a bookmarker. YouPlayer also allows you to download video files! Just right-click it on the playlist and select 'download'.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=youplayer&status=4

imeem mp3 download:

http://freemusiczilla.blogspot.com/

i tried it once. it worked though. just read the instructions regarding leech timeout (quite confusing  :idiot2:)

i dunno... i find most selections there so so g@y (no offense..)... better get mp3s from limewire or from other stuffs.... 'just me.

@mods

i read somewhere that you guys don't encourage these methods. pls delete my link/post if this count as one. ...'just following the rules. :police:

• 2 months later...

imeem is trying to avoid illegal downloads from their site, and in fact they just recently changed their ways..

currently the software provided my the musiczilla doesn't work.. but i have emailed them and they said they are almost done, and anytime soon they will be releasing a new version of musiczilla that can rip the music off from imeem.

IMEEM is actually unfair.. they are selling the songs uploaded by the users.. what a clever tactic..

for firefox user, you can visit here www.downloadhelper.net

for others you may visit here www.vidgrab.com, www.keepvid.com

or you may download these apps:

www.softpedia.com/progDownload/VDownloader-Download-51327.html

www.download.com/Youtube-Grabber/3000-2071_4-10574801.html

www.orbitdownloader.com

www.myvideodownloader.com

www.keepv.com

www.nuclear-coffee.com/php/products.php

www.newrad.com/software/tubesucker

Nice links, thanks for the help.  :grin2:

If you using firefox give this a try:

YouPlayer

by Wojciech Walewski

This is a must-have addon for all video-site fans! YouPlayer is a video player with playlist similar to the one in Winamp. You may add/drag a YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe or MySpace link into a playlist window. When you double-click on it, it will be shown in the video window. You may drag a link to a browser window or right-click it and open in a new tab. You may also add/drag other links, thus the playlist will work as a bookmarker. YouPlayer also allows you to download video files! Just right-click it on the playlist and select 'download'.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=youplayer&status=4

Theres what I use. Very nice.  :grin2: :grin2: