Is It Possible to access the Canopy Page on LAN?

carts

okay just let me say...here at testmy.net we try not to tell people to go read their manual or to go google it to find an answer...helping people with sensible answers to their questions is what testmy is here for...that...and testing ur download and upload speeds...

we don't believe in noobs or newbies...and consider those very negative and derogotory terms...so any and all questions r relevant and important...

so carts...sit tight and i'm sure someone that knows the answer will be here soon to help u...

i'm sure Effulgence didn't mean to say "go look up the answer for urself"  :haha:

im trying really hard but nothing worked ive changed the IP on my router and still didnt worked is there a work around on this matter?

i just want to access the canopy page when im connected to my router.. anybody know how to do this?

If by canopy page you mean your modems control panel, then you can't when its connected to your router because the modem is on a different subnet most likely. You have to connect your modem directly too the computer. Its the same way with my DSL modem.

If by canopy page you mean your modems control panel, then you can't when its connected to your router because the modem is on a different subnet most likely. You have to connect your modem directly too the computer. Its the same way with my DSL modem.

yep, what he said is correct. by canopy page he means the canopy subscriber module. it's like the control panel of our wifi antenna.

yes this is true.

i have observed though that one can access the canopy page even if passing thru a network hub or switch. why not use them instead of a router?