XBOX 360 HELP

POKESMOT69420

you guys are crazy - no i wasn't confused - you wanna know the story ..I'm actually trying to help my girlfriends little brother out .. and the father used to know the password -and he forgot it .. so what i did was called my internet provider/phone provider - they took control of my computer / then i had to reset the modem then they rest my password .. so thanks guys ..later ....and i didn't do anything .. illegal ... for those who thought that

you guys are crazy - no i wasn't confused - you wanna know the story ..I'm actually trying to help my girlfriends little brother out .. and the father used to know the password -and he forgot it .. so what i did was called my internet provider/phone provider - they took control of my computer / then i had to reset the modem then they rest my password .. so thanks guys ..later ....and i didn't do anything .. illegal ... for those who thought that

dont be offended (idk if you are and im not starting anything). they were just saying that incase you were...because in the past people have tried to get help with illegal stuff...they were just saying that its against the rules...  :grin2:

Gotcha, but don't cha know, it's all about me?  My wife keeps tryin to say it's not, but , I don't know...... :evil6:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: NOW I understand. Im with ya.

I think the main thing that caught peoples eye was that you made multiple threads for the same thing. We understand desperation for help but one thread is good. Please take no offense. People try to get help in doing illegal things all the time here and often try to disguise it. Glad you got it worked out. Dont be a stranger.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2:

well i did that because 1 i didn't know what i was doing - and 2 i needed help because i tried doing it on my own ...didn't work .. but i understand  was not upset or anything  :2funny:

now i got another question .. does anyone know anything about xbox 360 online ? wireless . It Pretty Much Works when it wants to. Theres a Diffrent Problem everytime.. well almost everytime it has to do with the DNS