The forum rules need to be reiterated due to recent events:

water

:haha: Damn maybe we need that section. I have never liked "flame" sections because it bleeds hard feelings into the rest of the forum. I do appreciate your opinion and what you were trying to accomplish by posting this thread. I feel strongly about the politness rule ( I KNOW I am not perfect, but I assure you I try) and I know you didnt NEED me to post after your OP but wanted everyone to KNOW I supported you in the creation of this post. If your here to start S#!t GO ELSEWHERE. THEY ALLOW IT ALMOST EVERYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

so you want a forum where everyone gets to attack everyone else and chew them up, spit them out and create paper mache's of garth brooks and cows out of them??

Did you know there is a big butter Jesus in Cincinatti Ohio? Really there is!

here are the lyrics:

In southern Ohio, just north of Cincinnati

I beheld a vision, next to the expressway.

Was a 60 foot jesus, with his hands in the air

looks like he

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha go start shit on the CNET forums...they flamed me for not knowing about ATI cards...im an Nvidia guy...had a question...posted...and got flamed by all but one guy....

JK about sending flamers..but my story about cnet is true...

See THAT right there is what I am talking about and why I love testmy. Honestly. You can ask a question and not get made fun of. All those ATI guys forget that they had to learn everything they know from somewhere else at some point. Pisses me off to intimidate and talk shit and make fun of people so they feel dumb just asking a question.

so you want a forum where everyone gets to attack everyone else and chew them up, spit them out and create paper mache's of garth brooks and cows out of them??

Did you know there is a big butter Jesus in Cincinatti Ohio? Really there is!

here are the lyrics:

In southern Ohio, just north of Cincinnati

I beheld a vision, next to the expressway.

Was a 60 foot jesus, with his hands in the air

looks like hes carved out of butter,

just like at the state fair.

Big butter Jesus

Sweet cream Jesus

Oh country fresh Jesus

Unsalted Jesus

Oh Promise Jesus

Imperial Jesus

Cant believe its not Jesus

Oleo Lord.

Well you see him from the chest up

like hes about to do a back flip,

like he scored a touchdown

or maybe melting or about to drown.

Well Ive been to the state fair

seen a cow made out of corn cobs

Garth Brooks made of string cheese

and the virgin out of olives.

Big butter Jesus

Sweet cream Jesus

Oh country fresh Jesus

Unsalted Jesus

Oh Promise Jesus

Imperial Jesus

Oleo Lord.

Shipped in pieces on a flatbed

staring backwards was his big head

Driver stuck in traffic backups

desperately avoiding eye contact

Well dont make no graven images.

Thats one of the 10 commandments

I hope the grading curve is kindly

You get to heaven with a 90

Big butter Jesus

Sweet cream Jesus

Oh country fresh Jesus

Unsalted Jesus

Oh Promise Jesus

Imperial Jesus

Oleo Lord.

Cant believe its not Jesus,

Oh spread the word.

:haha: :haha: :haha: ................ :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Thank you, and that means alot coming from you, considering we have had HEATED disagreements in the past. I know you would have no trouble telling me it is wrong. If anyone else believes it is wrong and you dont want to put it here you can pm me. Im not looking for everyone to come to my defense, I want the opinion of the members who are here day in and day out and know what they expect from me and the other mods.

Heck shug. If I'm old and fat, I'm gonna call it. If your young and fat, again I'm gonna call it. It water is 29 and foxy, well again .I'm gonna call it bro. (well she said she was 29  :wink: And she still looks 29)

One thing you should learn when you get older is to just tell the damn truth. A little kosher at times maybe, but none the less the truth is always deserved. it gotten me in and out of more scrapes than i can remember. In because they did not want to hear it really. Out because they still knew I was right.

So respect is a very small gift to give to others.

And honestly there were a few dog meats when I first got here. But eventually they got weeded out. Or they learned to take it outside the doors. Or at least to the PM's.

Oh hell pass me a drink, lets party. Everyone here made it another year dang it.  :occasion14:

Not sure what I missed deep down, but I am sure we can fix it as a team. We always have and will. Go bro.

See THAT right there is what I am talking about and why I love testmy. Honestly. You can ask a question and not get made fun of. All those ATI guys forget that they had to learn everything they know from somewhere else at some point. Pisses me off to intimidate and talk shit and make fun of people so they feel dumb just asking a question.

:haha: :haha: :haha: ................ :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

That's why I enjoy this forum so much. The vast majority of people are here to help and they do so by offering their knowledge in an educating, not condescending, way. Oh, sure, there are a couple smartasses <cough> shug & dlewis <cough> but even they help others.  jk, guys

Your never around to help moderate the forum or contribute anything positive at all so why try to make the jobs of those here that DO try to moderate the forum harder?

Shug7272 maybe peepnklown doesn't help moderate because he's not a moderator.At least he doesn't have the banner.

Here's one for Rabbi peepnklown:

Once in a land far, far away there lived a group of people called Trids. The Trids were happy except for the huge ogre that lived on the mountain. The ogre would periodically terrorize the Trids.

The Trids tired of the ogre and sought to reason with him. They thought one of their religious leaders would be a good intermediary. So a group of Trids and their minister went up the mountain and before they could even say one word the ogre kicked them down the mountain. Not being dismayed the Trids thought that maybe the ogre was Catholic, so they sent another delegation, this time led by the local priest. But alas, as they approached the ogre he once again kicked them all down the mountain.

The Trids were upset until they thought that perhaps the ogre was Jewish. Unfortunately, no Trids were Jewish, so they wrote to the people of another land and asked them to send a Rabbi to help them with the ogre. The Rabbi arrived and led a delegation of Trids up the mountain. The ogre saw them coming and kicked all of them, except for the Rabbi, down the mountain. The Rabbi, having been told of the previous expeditions, wondered why he alone had not been kicked down the mountain, so he asked the ogre. The ogre laughed and replied:

"Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!"

sequoia...u missed the whole thing...u know that peeps was a moderator...

I'll  concede I might have missed something.Was peepnklown a moderater before he made the posts in this topic?

When was he a moderator & when did he stop being a moderator?

This morning was my first time here for a while.

Tommie you KNOW my ass is fat, quit beating around the bush.  :kiss: :kiss:

That's why I enjoy this forum so much. The vast majority of people are here to help and they do so by offering their knowledge in an educating, not condescending, way. Oh, sure, there are a couple smartasses <cough> shug & dlewis <cough> but even they help others.  jk, guys

:kiss: :kiss: You and Tommie, always bitching about my fat ass (although D is a new addition) but when the lights go out, you LOVE me.  :grin:

I'll  concede I might have missed something.Was peepnklown a moderater before he made the posts in this topic?

When was he a moderator & when did he stop being a moderator?

This morning was my first time here for a while.

Yea I agree with momma, you know better than 99% of people here who the mods are. I love ya buddy, I do. The members are a important part of the team here as far as moderating. You report problematic posts and we act. Even if you are not a "mod" per say, you guys play a huge role.

Whoever voted to toast and party and forget this mess and move forward. Im with ya.  :grin2::3some::occasion14:

That was me you big lug.

Dammit! thats like what?? Twice now we have agreed in public in a matter of weeks. We got to get together and work this out.

who stole my purple sequined bra damnit? Aggr3 JUST bought that thing!

:icon_pale:

Psst.. darling... its on your head.  :oops:

I'm with ya Butt Plug!  [nerd]

:haha: :haha: Havent been called that since... well about 3:30.

Dammit! thats like what?? Twice now we have agreed in public in a matter of weeks. We got to get together and work this out.

Your place or mine, and will miss priss be joining us??  :twisted:

Psst.. darling... its on your head.  :oops::haha: :haha:
Man I wasn't gonna tell her, and I just got the video cam set up too.  :shock:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You and Tommie, always bitching about my fat ass (although D is a new addition) but when the lights go out, you LOVE me.  :grin:

Well, of course we do.  :smitten:  I prefer to not even regard people I don't like.  :twisted:

Whoever voted to toast and party and forget this mess and move forward. Im with ya.  :grin2::3some::occasion14:

Now there's a plan!!  :occasion14:

Are we done kissin each others butts yet?  No?  ok then,  I love you all, your my friends, I spend many hours of my life here listening , learning, and laughing, I have made several personal good freinds since I have been here, and I wouldn't trade it for nothin!

I think I have conflicted w/ many of you ( for those who I haven't , be patient I'll get to ya!) , but thats how people get to know one another, and create bonds that cannot be broken.

So when something happens , it concerns me.  It's ok to have conflicts, thats life, but to degrade for personal satisfaction , well, c'mon,  we all know what hurts, so pause maybe? Then do it constructively so someone doesn't lash out , out of pain.

Good to be part of this warped family

for those that r concerned i'll give ya my opinion...cuz i know u all want it :) ...the reason that we sometimes leave these things set where they r...is so that everyone can learn...learn what's expected and what's tolerated and more importantly what's not...and that nobody is exempt from the rules here that includes mods and admins alike...

the post of shug's was much needed...it was a long time coming...it has brought a welcome change...

that's my opinion... :) luv ya all... :kiss:

Are we done kissin each others butts yet? No? ok then,  I love you all, your my friends, I spend many hours of my life here listening , learning, and laughing, I have made several personal good freinds since I have been here, and I wouldn't trade it for nothin!

I think I have conflicted w/ many of you ( for those who I haven't , be patient I'll get to ya!) , but thats how people get to know one another, and create bonds that cannot be broken.

So when something happens , it concerns me.  It's ok to have conflicts, thats life, but to degrade for personal satisfaction , well, c'mon,  we all know what hurts, so pause maybe? Then do it constructively so someone doesn't lash out , out of pain.

Good to be part of this warped family

:haha: :haha: First paragraph was great. I know what you mean and I love to jack around with you guys. I wouldnt call it kissing butt though.  :grin:  :kiss:

As for the rest of your statement there is alot of wisdom in there.