The forum rules need to be reiterated due to recent events:

water

:haha: :haha: First paragraph was great. I know what you mean and I love to jack around with you guys. I wouldnt call it kissing butt though.  :grin:  :kiss:

As for the rest of your statement there is alot of wisdom in there.

Butt kissin is fun and rewarding, as long as there's no brown nosin , thats when it git's fugly  :evil6:

Wisdom? damn, I hear that often, but I realize if I were that wise, I would not make the assumptions I do, and the seemingly perpetual ridiculous decisions time and time again. I suppose thats the definition of insanity, " doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome"  :2funny: :2funny:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butt kissin is fun and rewarding, as long as there's no brown nosin , thats when it git's fugly  :evil6:

Wisdom? damn, I hear that often, but I realize if I were that wise, I would not make the assumptions I do, and the seemingly perpetual ridiculous decisions time and time again. I suppose thats the definition of insanity, " doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome"  :2funny: :2funny:

I am sure plenty of people say that, but I have never heard anyone say it but me.  :evil6:

You all were able to start a fight without me? Bout time I joined in!

I'd come back on Shug's initial comment but if you all want to get over it, I'll accept your decision.

Now, I would like some kind of semi-moderated flame place where Tommie and I could fight, but I agree that it might spill over to other parts of the forum too. There are plenty of topics that I want to start that will inevitably end in insults if unmoderated. Beliefs will do that to you sometimes.

" doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different outcome"

I feel like I read that somewhere in the last week, maybe on this forum. Is it a repost or is one of us a psychic?

Now, I would like some kind of semi-moderated flame place where Tommie and I could fight, but I agree that it might spill over to other parts of the forum too. There are plenty of topics that I want to start that will inevitably end in insults if unmoderated. Beliefs will do that to you sometimes.

I feel like I read that somewhere in the last week, maybe on this forum. Is it a repost or is one of us a psychic?

Don't look forward to seeing another room that one could flame in very soon. Simply because at one time, there was such a place. But it got bad, and spilled out on the rest of the forum. Not unlike other forums that have  so called " flamerooms".

As far as the insanity comment, it is true, and I say it to myself way to often  :roll:

You all were able to start a fight without me? Bout time I joined in!

I'd come back on Shug's initial comment but if you all want to get over it, I'll accept your decision.

You guys can go at it all you like in off topic as long as it remains civil.  :grin2: I appreciate your discretion in not resurecting the drama, but if you feel my post out of line please be sure to pm me and let me know your feelings.  :grin2:

Don't look forward to seeing another room that one could flame in very soon. Simply because at one time, there was such a place. But it got bad, and spilled out on the rest of the forum. Not unlike other forums that have  so called " flamerooms".

As far as the insanity comment, it is true, and I say it to myself way to often  :roll:

:haha: :haha: You and me both brother.

I owe peepnklown an apology. Apparently my original post was too harsh and I did not mean it to be so. I apologize. Be polite, that was what I was wanting to get across. Sorry to drag this thread back up, I was glad it had died, but I try to be a man of my word and I received a pm from a member that made me second think my original post.  :grin2: This will be last post in this thread.

ur a good man shugar...the point of ur post (and this topic) was "be polite" after he had acted like he didn't know what that meant...to me it didn't seem harsh...but ur a big man to re-think the harshness and apologize publicly... :smitten:

who got to post??

LOL you.

I owe peepnklown an apology. Apparently my original post was too harsh and I did not mean it to be so. I apologize. Be polite, that was what I was wanting to get across. Sorry to drag this thread back up, I was glad it had died, but I try to be a man of my word and I received a pm from a member that made me second think my original post.  :grin2:This will be last post in this thread.

Then you posted. I was joking.  :haha:

mh. i hate it when i find posts like these after coming back after a hiatus. they just rub in the fact that i missed a good fight.

i would like to propose an opt-in mailing list that announces the start of a flame war to all interested parties. just to make sure that everyone that that likes to get their licks in on a good flame war shows up fr the party.

(and maybe make all pms made by the involved parties public? mght make for good reading)

and if you don't agree, well bite me.  :twisted:

i AM a troll.

mh. i hate it when i find posts like these after coming back after a hiatus. they just rub in the fact that i missed a good fight.

i would like to propose an opt-in mailing list that announces the start of a flame war to all interested parties. just to make sure that everyone that that likes to get their licks in on a good flame war shows up fr the party.

(and maybe make all pms made by the involved parties public? mght make for good reading)

and if you don't agree, well bite me.  :twisted:

i AM a troll.

LOL

Not a bad idea! That way I won't miss anything either (jk)  :buck2:

I will next time Reso. I was thinking about you.  :wink2:

LOL

Not a bad idea! That way I won't miss anything either (jk)  :buck2:

*snickers* Well you started this one hun. How'd you miss it?? :smitten: