Which Internet Speed test is better?

sekhorr

Guys,

I was thrown a zillion pages of info and sites, when i tried to search for a better Internet speed test. I've had a tough time in choosing which one's the best.. Atlast, i landed at this site.. Still a thought is still lingering in my head in determining the validity of a an Internet Speed Test site.. Can someone educate me on how to determine a particular website is the best when checked for Internet speeds and it's reliability on the results (no matter where you are in this part of the globe)?

I appreciate all of your answers...

Thank you

Basic rule of thumb , a speedtest is to show you "roughly" what your getting in compare to your advertised speeds. It is in no way to believe that whatever site gives you the " best or fastest " speeds is going to be the best site to test.

The most acurate one I guess , there are too many variables  time of day , distance ect.

TMN speed test is aknowlged to be very acurate , and is the main one I use , although I am 3000 miles from the server , I loose about -10 % due to that ,

and I do test within the UK , and it confirms my speed + the 10 %