Transfer Complete!

CA3LE

Wow, that was a hard one...  One thing that sucks is that I didn't have enough time to get everything done before DNS propegated so it's going to take a little while before everyone's able to get to the site via the domain name.

Hope you guys enjoy the improved server... we're now running on a dell power edge quad-core xeon with SCSI hard drives... it's a beast.  The main reason I switched is because I wanted to take advantage of a special that my host has where I can choose either double RAM, double hard drive space or double bandwidth... we needed the bandwidth so that's what I went with.  So very soon we'll be offering larger test sizes to accommodate some of the hardcore connections some of you folks have out there.

Please post any problems you see with the site, sometimes issues arise after major server transfers like this.

Right now I'm recompiling apache/PHP with GD and pspell so that the spell check and score images will work, this should be done shortly.

-Damon

-Owner/Admin

Oh, and a few days of posts were lost in the transfer... sorry but there's nothing I can do to fix this, my host cut the other server off sooner than they promised me  :-/

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get this error while the test runs into the 12160 kB test.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12469282 bytes) in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/test/d_load.php on line 307

[/quote

I caanot get the 12160kB test to tun either.

I get this error while the test runs into the 12160 kB test.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12469282 bytes) in /home/tmn/public_html/tools/test/d_load.php on line 307

I get this on every download test but the upload works ok and has some delay and low test speeds at times

I get this when I try a dual test.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssi_shutdown() (previously declared in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php:180) in /home/tmn/public_html/forum/SSI.php on line 182

Still got some bugs to Kill. :haha:

That issue should be resolved... please retest and let me know ;)

Fixed

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 20330 Kbps about 20.3 Mbps (tested with 48638 kB)

Download Speed is:: 2482 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/02/07 - 9:23pm

Bottom Line:: 355X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 0.41 sec

Tested from a 48638 kB file and took 19.599 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 243.82 % faster than the average for host (verizon.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-XG05W2QVD

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2) [!]

just a question. will the lost posts/topics be recovered?

nope...gone...got ate on the old server...:( sorry

Nope.....all gone.... :undecided:

well heck...sorry aggr3 if i'd gone to the next page ida seen that u already answered this...see great minds think alike

The site says I have a new message and I don't have any messages at all.  It also takes alot longer to send pm's and post anything on the forums too

I fixed the database issues... posting is now faster than it's ever been... and the changes dropped the server load WAY down.... running VERY nicely... better than it's ever been database wise.

-D