Transfer Complete!

CA3LE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Test  post................

edit: I;m curious if thepost shows on others reload after I post, and before I reload to see the post, or if it is hanging for everyone......

no, it just hangs for you...  everyone else sees the post right away.

Testing Testing...  :police:

Edit: Initial post hung for about 45-60 seconds...Seems to do it to me everytime, except when I edit a post.

Edit of Edit: The edit works instantly, but all my initial posts hang for about a minute.

Edit of Edit of Edit:  :uglystupid2: Well that odd..If I quote someone, the post goes through instantly..

Edit of Edit: The edit works instantly, but all my initial posts hang for about a minute.

Edit of Edit of Edit:  :uglystupid2: Well that odd..If I quote someone, the post goes through instantly..

Its all different because the apache max connections is too low I think. Some times it goes instantly others it hangs because the max connections allowed is too low.

EDIT: posting this went fast, but doing the edit hanged

:idiot2: The post seems to happen instantly....Meaning if I hit post, then click stop on the page, and re-enter the thread, the post is there.  It just doesn't seem to forward me..

Its all good...Overall, the site seems much quicker..  :cool:

Edit: Opposite for me lol..Post hung, edit went instantly..But like I posted above, the actual post happens instantly, it just seems to be not forwarding me...