Transfer Complete!

CA3LE

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idiot2: The post seems to happen instantly....Meaning if I hit post, then click stop on the page, and re-enter the thread, the post is there.  It just doesn't seem to forward me..

Its all good...Overall, the site seems much quicker..  :cool:

Edit: Opposite for me lol..Post hung, edit went instantly..But like I posted above, the actual post happens instantly, it just seems to be not forwarding me...

I seem to get this sometimes and then sometimes it goes fast but private messages are always slow

Testing

:idiot2: The post seems to happen instantly....Meaning if I hit post, then click stop on the page, and re-enter the thread, the post is there.  It just doesn't seem to forward me..

Its all good...Overall, the site seems much quicker..  :cool:

Edit: Opposite for me lol..Post hung, edit went instantly..But like I posted above, the actual post happens instantly, it just seems to be not forwarding me...

I seem to get this sometimes and then sometimes it goes fast but private messages are always slow

Hey Voltageman hows your Fios Speeds ?

As good as always...My ping is 5ms on our BF2 server  :haha: People ask if I am sitting on the server.

Only problem is my speed tests don't work right with x64 for some reason  :uglystupid2:

I download/upload to my ftp at full speeds, and other speed tests show correctly, but for some reason this test gets stuck on me...Only happens with x64 XP  :idiot2: