rebuilding an online game < full of bugs, delays and bots>

delacroix00

hi guys.. we have a problem in Phillipine ragnarok online valkyrie server.. the server is full of bugs, delays, and bots.. if i were the administrator/ developer what should i do?? will it be costly?? please define the words which are technical on your replies.. replies from programmers, engineers or other related fields are very much welcomed thank you..!

are you the developer? if not,most likely you won't be able to do anything.

please tell us what bugs you experience. i know that there is a sprite bug in that game, where the game can't display a certain sprite, and will always crash as long as that sprite is about to be displayed. that bug can be fixed by rebuilding the sprite database.

delays, you need to upgrade the server

bots, you need better anti-cheat software like gameguard.

Guest kamil234

bots, you need better anti-cheat software like gameguard.

you cant stop bots with anti cheat systems as bots are mostly programmed by a macro which makes same moves as a human by clicking mouse/ buttons.

its just automatic.

i used to use bots on gunbound. and they had gameguard and nprotect.

you cant stop bots with anti cheat systems as bots are mostly programmed by a macro which makes same moves as a human by clicking mouse/ buttons.

its just automatic.

i used to use bots on gunbound. and they had gameguard and nprotect.

i thought gameguard was supposed to detect programs that were made to work with the client. thanks for informing me.

well, so much for that idea.