Upgraded to RoadRunner Turbo and it blows...

wyantm06

• 2 years later...

I am having the same problem. Check you modem downstream power level. Mine is way off and I called and complained until they decided to send some out to check the connection at the pole. Also ask if there are many modems on your hub, I know that will cause you slow speeds as well.

Well from 08 or not , RR is shit anymore , absolutely useless. Unreliable uptime , predictably slow , hit and miss when it comes to anything remotely as they were mere months after the takeover.

I'm not bothering with them any longer, iv'e had my fill of the stale comments from a centralized phone service telling me it's on my end, I know better. Especially when i speak with my neibors , and those in this town.

It's gotten to the point that even the TV tiles , and they claim nothing is wrong , ' everything looks good from here ". Uhh , well , your not here are you , and you refuse to send anyone out , because someone in another state tells you everything is ok from there seat.

I think what there doing is simply letting certain lines go to the wayside. Just a guess. You dont see any servicemen around , hardly ever anymore , and everyone has complaints.

I pay for 15 /7 , I rarely get even close to that anymore , at times, I'll be lucky to get 3 down and 3 up , if that.