JITTER: 2 ~ 1

RSSI: 672 ~ 712

Average download is 600kpbs +

index 2:

JITTER: 4 ~ 8

RSSI: 390 ~ +

Average download is 384kpbs +

67542996ll3.jpg

one thing is.. if i connected to index 1 my internet connection jump, like (patalon-talon) coz of air delay? but index 2 is more stable than 1 but low RSSI, i want to use index 1 for higher RSSI, can i fix the unstable connection using "spectrum analyzer" or "alignment" just to stable the connection? thanks

index 2 is great but index 1 have a higer RSSI but its unstable :sad3:

I have this two AP's,

index 1:

JITTER: 2 ~ 1

RSSI: 672 ~ 712

Average download is 600kpbs +

index 2:

JITTER: 4 ~ 8

RSSI: 390 ~ +

Average download is 384kpbs +

67542996ll3.jpg

one thing is.. if i connected to index 1 my internet connection jump, like (patalon-talon) coz of air delay? but index 2 is more stable than 1 but low RSSI, i want to use index 1 for higher RSSI, can i fix the unstable connection using "spectrum analyzer" or "alignment" just to stable the connection? thanks

index 2 is great but index 1 have a higer RSSI but its unstable :sad3:

First, what does this mean "patalon-talon"?

Second, Spectrum Analyzer and Alignment won't fix it. (You can use Alignment to check the params you are getting).

Is the AP with low RSSI near you?  If it is, maybe your SM is not in LOS with the AP.  Call Smart and ask for a technician (Make sure you tell them to send SMART personnel and not Contractors.)

No matter, I asked my Filipino cousin about the meaning of that :D  Now I know what it means but thanks for exerting effort to explain to me @FB.  I appreciate it.

My cousin explained it like "Skipping Rope", so I got it :)

I agree, if all else fails go with the better option.  AND the better option is, "get a new ISP!" LOL