Weird Error.....Beware 56K

JustinOhioRR

Ok.......so im trying to play a song in Winamp and it gives me this:

error3db.jpg

So I go on my fiance's side of the comptuer, switched users, and her sound works!!! IM SO CONFUSED!! Could it be a program I am running or what?

Here are the processes that are running on my system.

errer11pu.jpg

So Yeah, Im confused..........

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Justin

just save your files... move them to the other account/. delete your account, then create another account with the same name as before and drag over your files. That will clear any errors on your side because winjdows thinks you started over

just save your files... move them to the other account/. delete your account, then create another account with the same name as before and drag over your files. That will clear any errors on your side because winjdows thinks you started over

;) Yep thats a good trick....unless you move the problem with ya.... L0L I have used this many times and even moved the main files one at a time until I found the problem.....most of the time now I just format... its lazy but faster then finding the problem.... L0L The only thing I do different is save everything to Cd's or whatever and make new account

Hi JustinOhioRR: I don't know what the beware 56K was about so I thought I would add

a little "beware 56K" to the topic.    :cool:  Cholla

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 111 Kbps about 0.1 Mbps (tested with 97 KB)

Download Speed is:: 14 KB/s

Tested From:: http://www.testmy.net/

Test Time:: Wed Feb 9 02:44:56 CST 2005

Bottom Line:: 2X faster than 56K 1MB download in 73.14 sec

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/id-LNW49HRCF

Hi JustinOhioRR: I wasn't getting on your case I posted because the topic was 56K.Since there aren't many 56K's that are members.The pictures did load pretty fast.I stiil have a problem posting pictures I have to go to a web site to have them coded.If you could tell me how you do yours I would appreciate it.  :)  Cholla