WOW! This new technology looks truly amazing!!!!

Siryak

Yea, I think with the way tech has moved in the past 10 years alone as a guage. Well, within 20 years I suspect there will be at least 2 HUGE breakthroughs that will rattle society and drastically change things. I mean technology as a whole, like knowledge of mankind. The possibilities are endless.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: I love it.

Yea, I think with the way tech has moved in the past 10 years alone as a guage. Well, within 20 years I suspect there will be at least 2 HUGE breakthroughs that will rattle society and drastically change things. I mean technology as a whole, like knowledge of mankind. The possibilities are endless.  :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: I love it.

well, ill be fifty + in 20 years, ive got to see real flying cars!  :knuppel2:

Check this shit out! :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

http://www.smouch.net/lol/

YOU PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT!!!

Holy SHIT you got me good. Let me tell you the story. Its a good one so get some P Corn. So you nailed my ass and I had never got nailed that hard before with that one. So while Im trying to kill it Im laughing and cussing and my wife is laughing just from watching me. So this is the worst part, I kill it right, then I start Firefox again and I have a plug in that makes me be able to recover the last session, I FUCKING RECOVERED IT AND GOT HIT AGAIN!!!!

You nailed me twice with one hit. I will give you this emote and I HAVE NEVER used it online before. EVER. I promise that. Here it is you deserve it.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Honest to god, first time I have used the notworthy emot online EVER. Anywhere. You are... the man.