reporting upload test problem

Sarla

I have been using this site for a 2-3 years now to perform a up/down load check about once a month to make sure that my T1 service is on the ball.  It as almost always has shown up/down at around 1.44

For the last 2 months my upload speed has only been showing about.833 and down remains at 1.44.  I have had my system checked by my provider and now have also checked it myself with 8 other sites and have found my speed is not the problem but that this site is no longer has an accurate on upload test.

Hi Saria, I am aware of a major server upgrade that has recently been done, while the site owner has diligently made sure everything is performing as it should, there are still a few things to be worked out.

I'm sure a Mod , or an Admin will chime in on this, and be able to answer any further questions , and in further detail.  : )

Hi Saria, I am aware of a major server upgrade that has recently been done, while the site owner has diligently made sure everything is performing as it should, there are still a few things to be worked out.

I'm sure a Mod , or an Admin will chime in on this, and be able to answer any further questions , and in further detail.  : )

You've said it pretty well. We are having problems and CA3LE is on top of it. It will be a matter of time until its resolved. We are just as exasperated as you are, so hang on it will get better! Thank you for your patience. :cool: