Hey Check This Out!

Neanderthal

:lol: that was my first forum I joined , member #12 I think and the first to post , it's in Holland , and has a unique test "surfing test  unlike a speed test , so maybe it's ok to post the link , http://www.numion.com/ if not please remove , the site owner is Jerome and a nice guy , but the forum failed some time back.

and the reason you lucky guys got me  :shocked:,   :2funny:... :sad:

BTW , I think that is a catched test , but never seen that b4 on Numion

just done at test there , and right on the button for me ,

I've seen it. The thing that gets me  is all those silly graphics, I'm just not into it, when I need to test, I just need the results, not all the "shwag" that many sites have.

Numion is not designed to be a speed test , it,s primary function is to allow you to do a  real time surfing test, to any destination in the world that you choose ,and  some of the graphs do serve a purpose,  IMHO, i.e. like the graph that compares your surfing to the average of others in your country ,

• 2 weeks later...

Correct or not, I seem to have a fairly fast connection.  I guess this is just an anomoly, like Numion?

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 38865 Kbps about 38.9 Mbps (tested with 12160 kB)

Download Speed is:: 4744 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2008/03/27 - 5:03pm

Bottom Line:: 678X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 0.22 sec

Tested from a 12160 kB file and took 2.563 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 830.9 % faster than the average for host (bhfc.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-6ZYGHITWM

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; MAXTHON 2.0) [!]

Numion is not designed to be a speed test , it,s primary function is to allow you to do a  real time surfing test, to any destination in the world that you choose ,and  some of the graphs do serve a purpose,  IMHO, i.e. like the graph that compares your surfing to the average of others in your country ,

ok cool, but if i wanted to see how fast I can surf, I'll surf. In real  real time.  :evil6:

• 2 weeks later...

hey whats the best places to go checking broadband speed test? besides mytest.net

and also line noise checking?? thx!

you're already here...testmy.net

if you wanna go somewhere else...just check out the ads right above the quick reply box

but if you want the best...then you are already here :)