satellite internet problem

hi guys here's my problem, after about 4 months of setting up the satellite receiver, server computer and everything else we only have one problem that we can't figure out and I really need someones help. sometimes the connection is really good at about 500 kbps but at random times it will get really slow (about 80 kbps) and sometimes the whole system crashes .the whole screen turns blue and displays this message:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0x04000110, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x80454DA1) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

any help would really be great

ok I think I narrowed down the problem. I followed what  it said to do in the link van gave me. I went to event viewer and looked why it keeps giving me that error message it says:

The W2K PCtel speaker phone service failed to start due to the following error: the system cannot find the file specified

I need to know how to get rid of it

Thanks

ok I think I narrowed down the problem. I followed what  it said to do in the link van gave me. I went to event viewer and looked why it keeps giving me that error message it says:

The W2K PCtel speaker phone service failed to start due to the following error: the system cannot find the file specified

I need to know how to get rid of it

Thanks

try reinstall it, and after that uninstall it if you like

VanBuren :)

I have dw4000 2-way system and I'm only running one comp but , since having the dw4000 for about 15months it's Crappy now well 500k ...makes me sick on;y because i went from 2.4 mb d/l speed to 500k over 4 months but anyways dun expect fast speeds if u got direcpc  they are really getting bad : ( not worth my 1200$ lol but oh well enough crying later

I have dw4000 2-way system and I'm only running one comp but , since having the dw4000 for about 15months it's Crappy now well 500k ...makes me sick on;y because i went from 2.4 mb d/l speed to 500k over 4 months but anyways dun expect fast speeds if u got direcpc  they are really getting bad : ( not worth my 1200$ lol but oh well enough crying later

yea I heard they were doing bad I have starband 360 and it runs at about 550kbps on average